How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Even Volkswagen Group of America is getting into the act. I present more evidence of the normalization of perfection: https://www.vw.com/en/models/tiguan.html. After tennis practice, this lithe, Northern European blonde will head home with her ebony boyfriend and enthusiastically impale herself on his BBC.
Interracial seems to be a bigger thing in Germany these days than in other countries. Not a surprise that VW would take advantage.

I am just blown away by how many videos you can now find on Youtube with white girls expressing their love for black guys. I thought there might be two or three, but there are hundreds. Take a look. It is definitely becoming more mainstream every day.
Definitely a reflection of the increasing acceptance of interracial relationships in our culture! In the past, such desires would have been secrets, perhaps shared with some close family and friends. Now white women feel comfortable in sharing those desires literally worldwide.

Definitely a reflection of the increasing acceptance of interracial relationships in our culture! In the past, such desires would have been secrets, perhaps shared with some close family and friends. Now white women feel comfortable in sharing those desires literally worldwide.
Another example of BBC Kings winning on every level.

On the topic of sex ed in schools, I asked ChatGPT to define effective ways of educating students about the cuckold lifestyle, and this is what it constructed as an answer. There was nothing extraordinarily lascivious in the guidelines, but point #7 surprised me. I can just imagine the selections a teacher would (and could) make in using films that depict cuckoldry to stimulate discussion and analysis among students, particularly since sexual swagger, musculature, and penis size, all favoring Black men, heavily factor into the lifestyle. The normalization of interracial erotica would likely begin here within impressionable minds.

TalkAI Cuckoldry Education.jpg

I would say big tax breaks for interracial family units. Also, I think I am going to suggest to our condo board that we assess lower monthly fees and perks to our interracial family units. One idea is preferred parking areas, free car washes, preferred seating on our movie nights, etc.

Back