How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I do agree, but i hope what we are heading towards is a time where a married woman can be open and honest and proud of herself qhen she needs more and takes on a Black lover.
So many white women aren't being sexually satisfied in their marriages we all know that and we know that they know they can get that satisfaction from black men so it should not be a problem for the husband to fully support his wife needing her sexual desires satisfied

From my point of view, there should be a campaign to change the marriage and family law in the Western countries.
The rule today is that a marriage consists of two people, usually a man and a woman, sometimes both of the same sex.
I think the laws should be changed so that black men can marry more than one woman. While white men can enter into such unions as second degree paying members.
I think the day will come when it's legal for a black man to marry 2 white women

I don't watch TV that much but when I do it's like you say almost all the commercials have interracial with a white woman and a black man, interacial families with a white mom

So many white women aren't being sexually satisfied in their marriages we all know that and we know that they know they can get that satisfaction from black men so it should not be a problem for the husband to fully support his wife needing her sexual desires satisfied
Sexual satisfaction is the most important thing in life.
Everything else, doesn't matter...

O tempora, o mores!

Back