How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Very true . I've had woman tap out on me on several occasions. Not a bragger I enjoy pleasure and making a woman cum till she losses count. You know the point when she clinching her fists. Shes gone speechless quivering and sheets flooded. Ive often wondered how many woman I could please before I was ready to tap out myself. But always ready to start all over again. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just have a craving. Mm a craving to please.
When you got the top notch equipment and the knowledge to use it makes a huge difference.

I'm glad, :)

2dv0coI.jpg
The way it should, to the winners goes the spoils, losers (white men) can only watch while our white women go black only.

Love this sign and would make a wonderful bumper sticker. We just returned from Holiday travel at my cuck hubby's sister's place out of state (TN). Most interesting is how interracial acceptance is so natural and welcoming by most any white woman these days. Wherever we went with cuck's sis and her Black boyfriend, interracial was totally accepted and prevalent. Secondly, sis's Black boyfriend is so much younger than she is, he has modern marriage belief's, and he is definitely and unquestionably in charge. Cuck could not believe how his sis behaved, dressed and tried to please her Black. At a party, her Black Bull not only allowed, but encouraged other (Black) men to fondle her if they wanted to. Certainly, they did and much to the total surprise of cuck. Allowing Black guys to fondle her tits or whatever and making her go along with a smile just encouraged other Black males in the party to do likewise. So, yes, the white women accepted their role and duty.

This says it all . . . the beauty of having a cuckold hubby is that there are many options: cuck becomes full time househusband taking care of the baby or (what my Black Bull now thinks) cuck works part time and does baby care duties part time or ?

Love this sign and would make a wonderful bumper sticker. We just returned from Holiday travel at my cuck hubby's sister's place out of state (TN). Most interesting is how interracial acceptance is so natural and welcoming by most any white woman these days. Wherever we went with cuck's sis and her Black boyfriend, interracial was totally accepted and prevalent. Secondly, sis's Black boyfriend is so much younger than she is, he has modern marriage belief's, and he is definitely and unquestionably in charge. Cuck could not believe how his sis behaved, dressed and tried to please her Black. At a party, her Black Bull not only allowed, but encouraged other (Black) men to fondle her if they wanted to. Certainly, they did and much to the total surprise of cuck. Allowing Black guys to fondle her tits or whatever and making her go along with a smile just encouraged other Black males in the party to do likewise. So, yes, the white women accepted their role and duty.
Yes and more and more us white guys love it too. There is nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than beautiful white girls eagerly and wantonly BBC and passionately kissing and fucking hung black studs, looks so much more natural too like a great work of sexual art.

Mostly certainly white men are lending support. My cuck was supportive 100% here in NYC and was rather not so much outside of the city. However, witnessing his sister in TN being totally Blacked changed his mind. Not only seeing her fondled by Blacks at the party an eye opener for cuck, but spending a few days at her apartment with her Black Bull the entire time was a real life changer for cuck. Having witnessed his sis getting her ass spanked red for back talk to her Black Boyfriend made cuck realize who was in charge and how sis embraced the lifestyle.

Mostly certainly white men are lending support. My cuck was supportive 100% here in NYC and was rather not so much outside of the city. However, witnessing his sister in TN being totally Blacked changed his mind. Not only seeing her fondled by Blacks at the party an eye opener for cuck, but spending a few days at her apartment with her Black Bull the entire time was a real life changer for cuck. Having witnessed his sis getting her ass spanked red for back talk to her Black Boyfriend made cuck realize who was in charge and how sis embraced the lifestyle.
I wish I could get my wife to cuckold me and go black only.

In our situation, I always dated Black and it was something hubby to be just had to accept. Being rather dominant anyway, I just told him to accept my preferences, like it or not and if not, learn to like it. Of course, I am submissive to Black and so both cuck and I naturally gravitated to Black men. On the other hand, cuck's sister was not entirely open to Black. It was only recently that she met and dated her current Black boyfriend. Her parents did not discourage her. They highly encouraged her to learn about her white privilege, to accept her obligation to make reparations, and accept the authority of the Black male she started dating, regardless of his age. Yes, his cock made an impression she will never forget. But, also, she gave up her white privilege attitude after earning from her Black boyfriend a good strapping from him and given in front of her parents as well. Her parents, not saying a word, reinforced her Black boyfriends superiority.

Yes, it is just a matter of training and perspective. If white women are trained by their white parents to accept their role in a Black Led Relationship and the Black Boyfriend takes charge, puts his foot down and makes is clear what his rules and expectations are, cuck hubby will just follow along. he has no choice and hopefully learns from any consequences of not behaving.

In our situation, I always dated Black and it was something hubby to be just had to accept. Being rather dominant anyway, I just told him to accept my preferences, like it or not and if not, learn to like it. Of course, I am submissive to Black and so both cuck and I naturally gravitated to Black men. On the other hand, cuck's sister was not entirely open to Black. It was only recently that she met and dated her current Black boyfriend. Her parents did not discourage her. They highly encouraged her to learn about her white privilege, to accept her obligation to make reparations, and accept the authority of the Black male she started dating, regardless of his age. Yes, his cock made an impression she will never forget. But, also, she gave up her white privilege attitude after earning from her Black boyfriend a good strapping from him and given in front of her parents as well. Her parents, not saying a word, reinforced her Black boyfriends superiority.
Wow! Really her black bf fucked her right in front of her parents?

Back