How many you incredible BBC loving woman started taking BBC cheating on your white hubby’s or still cheating ?

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.

I know a lot of people on this site frown upon not telling partners but I’m not quite ready yet and I worry about his reaction, I’m just doing what makes me happy.

I have been cheating on him with a number of black bulls, some regular, some one-off, for around 6 months. He has no idea, just thinks I have a low sex drive as I told him I changed my contraceptive pill to a different one. Seem to be getting away with it so far and living out my fantasies.
It’s good you are doing what makes you happy. Every girl deserves to be happy.

you do you and let others worry about themselves. if it works for you.

Fake profile alert ?

This user is mentally ill and is posting stolen internet pics on here. Don’t waste your time. A simple google image search exposed him.

View attachment 2834660
THIS GUY KEEPS PUTTING POSTS UP OF THIS USA WOMAN CALLED
ELIZABETH.

Fake profile alert ?

This user is mentally ill and is posting stolen internet pics on here. Don’t waste your time. A simple google image search exposed him.

View attachment 2834660
So many tucking fakes. Thanks for exposing this piece of *******

If you're a husband on here that wants his wife blacked then you should have no problem with her trying it alone without you ever knowing especially for the very first time...let her experience the full excitement of being in a bed with a different lover inside her than you...more so he's a good looking black lover no condom leaving his seed deeper inside her and she's holding him alone all to herself.

My advice to the wives is if you're thinking about a black lover try it alone for a while then decide if you want to tell him or never tell him...what he doesn't know won't hurt him and you only live once...why would you go through life never experiencing a black lover? believe me black guys want to make love to and they would rather all alone.

Cheating is the scummiest ******* someone can do, be an adult and tell your husband you want black dick but don't be a fucking low life and cheat

Wow! You're going strong there, lady. On the basis of which moral do you entitle yourself to call others "low life" for cheating? And how do you define cheating? Does gaining the approval of your husband exclude you from the cheater's label according to the etymological or substantial meaning or definition of the term?

FUCK GIRL IN MY EYES YOU ARE A KEEPER.

Wow! You're going strong there, lady. On the basis of which moral do you entitle yourself to call others "low life" for cheating? And how do you define cheating? Does gaining the approval of your husband exclude you from the cheater's label according to the etymological or substantial meaning or definition of the term?
Fucking another guy in front of your husband is still cheating so what does it matter if I do it without him knowing. Cheating is cheating.

If you're a husband on here that wants his wife blacked then you should have no problem with her trying it alone without you ever knowing especially for the very first time...let her experience the full excitement of being in a bed with a different lover inside her than you...more so he's a good looking black lover no condom leaving his seed deeper inside her and she's holding him alone all to herself.

My advice to the wives is if you're thinking about a black lover try it alone for a while then decide if you want to tell him or never tell him...what he doesn't know won't hurt him and you only live once...why would you go through life never experiencing a black lover? believe me black guys want to make love to and they would rather all alone.
Very nicely put... I agree fully!

You should not feel the least bit guilty. You deserve to experiment and having hubby involved just now could merely complicate things. Enjoy your adventures.

Consent is key, polyamory isn't cheating because consent. Lying and hiding and sneaking is cheating because it lacks one critical thing. CONSENT

Fucking another guy in front of your husband is still cheating so what does it matter if I do it without him knowing. Cheating is cheating.
That's not how that works and shows a very fundamental missunderstanding of what polyamory is and how it works. Consent is key and being adult enough to talk to your partner. Love btw that it's only ever unverified accounts that seem to not be able to put these things together outside their fantasies

That's not how that works and shows a very fundamental missunderstanding of what polyamory is and how it works. Consent is key and being adult enough to talk to your partner. Love btw that it's only ever unverified accounts that seem to not be able to put these things together outside their fantasies
Each to their own. Who said anything about polyamory? I just love big black cock

Back