How many heads do you turn when you wear your QoS gear?

I often like to wear subtle QoS stuff out in public. But sometimes when I'm with my Bull and feel comftorable and safe I wear more noticeable clothing and accessories. Once I went to the pool in my QoS bikini and every one was looking at me and I noticed alot of people talking quietly while glancing at me. I wonder what percent of people out there actually know what it means?
She is a true Queen and should be respected as such.

Still mad at myself for not approaching a really pretty brunette at a local restaurant where I live. I noticed her sitting eating dinner with a black gentleman. So I looked her over and sure enough she had on a qos anklet. I really wanted to compliment her but I didn’t. Would have been hot complimenting her in front of the black man.

The wife has worn necklace, t-shirt, etc in public - even when out on dates and the guy either didn't notice or comment, it had to be pointed out to him. She wears an anklet daily, and honestly I think it's more for her, to feel sexy and know that she is displaying her preference, whether anyone else notices or not.

Local marina bar right off the island outdoors and usually wear a shear beach cover up over my thong bikini but shows my pelvis QoS tattoo as well as my temp on my ankle and also a BBC QoS choker with metal spade medallion on it. I a regular there and always looking for a good BBC beach fuck. If you have a boat I'm yours and and will be your slut all day.

I often like to wear subtle QoS stuff out in public. But sometimes when I'm with my Bull and feel comftorable and safe I wear more noticeable clothing and accessories. Once I went to the pool in my QoS bikini and every one was looking at me and I noticed alot of people talking quietly while glancing at me. I wonder what percent of people out there actually know what it means?
That’s hot! Have you ever worn stuff like that while out with hubby lol?

Whenever I see a woman in public wearing QoS clothing or jewelry (which has only been twice thus far), I make it a point to compliment her on it so she'll know that a white guy knows what it means and respects her for wearing it. But I don't think very many people inherently understand what it means otherwise.
Me also. I always say "nice T-shirt".

You are a goddess

Back