How many couples started out meeting white guys and then moved to black vs those that went right to black cock?

We started with white guys for several years then met a black guy and he made her feel amazing in bed. Black men are much easier to deal with. They are fun and get straight to the point. My wife has now been with 3 black men on separate occasions. All were insanely hung. She is more attracted to a fit black man. We have a regular now who is black fit and hung.

We started out with white but when we would go to clubs or private parties and she saw the black guys walking around nude or having sex with other white wives she became very interested. She loved how they would approach her as well
We kind of started in the same manner. We had some friends that were swingers and wanted us to come to a party and just see if it was something we might be into. From there we met some amazing black men and started down that road to make a long story short.

I started the “Hotwife” path with white guys. Lasted about 5 months until we went to Vegas and picked up 2 Black men at the Blackjack table. 4 hours later I was a true QoS exclusively
If you don't mind answering how did you pick up the two men at the blackjack table? We have wanted to try something like that.

We started out with white but when we would go to clubs or private parties and she saw the black guys walking around nude or having sex with other white wives she became very interested. She loved how they would approach her as well
Yep....Wife started Cuckolding with White guys.....but, she soon became BBC exclusive and has not changed back.

Last edited:
I was rather tipsy and we had come from a football game. So just flirting and assuring them that hubs had wanted to watch more than just me playing blackjack but definitely black. They took over from there.
Could you tell me how you started the conversation that let them know you were available? Did you just say that "im a hotwife"?

Could you tell me how you started the conversation that let them know you were available? Did you just say that "im a hotwife"?
They asked if hubs was going to take a seat at the table and I said no, he just likes to watch. Later, after a bit of flirting they asked if he ever gambled , that’s when I said he likes to watch me. Watch more than just blackjack but would enjoy watching black. They started calling him cuck and I said cute lol

I bet it was incredible. We are looking for a regular BBC in Atlanta or surrounding areas. So difficult to find.
Really, I am in Atlanta alot and have found it to be one of the best places to find BBC. Most times if I go to a nice bar they approach me. If husband is with me he will linger a bit out of sight. We did go to Trapeze one night and was very successful

Really, I am in Atlanta alot and have found it to be one of the best places to find BBC. Most times if I go to a nice bar they approach me. If husband is with me he will linger a bit out of sight. We did go to Trapeze one night and was very successful
That is awesome. We are actually wanting to go to trapeze soon. What bars would you suggest where BBC are plentiful? I prefer 21 to 40 age wise.

Back