How many bulls make the cuck suck too?

And they love the fountain
some probably do but it is not much different than licking pussy or kissing a woman after she has had another cock in her mouth. From observation most men do not know how to lick pussy and many people do not know how to suck cock. It is hard work and cum does not taste good but like giving someone a massage it makes them feel very good

I'm straight dominant white bull. Despite I'm straight I leave the cucky to lick my as and suck my balls and lick them occasionally and almost exactly in moments while i impregnate his loved wifes pussy with my sperm....i believe this soft massage of my testicles with his tongue enhances the volume of my sperm even more....i don't leave him suck my dick before I cum- later after I cum he can clean my cock....

I don't make anyone do anything they definitely don't want to do. But I have used my influence to sway the cuck that sucking me is what they want. In doing so, about half of the cucks have sucked me, both with or without the wife.
Your reply is very sexy and confident sir. Using your influence … I am sure most and many are very willing. I would do whatever pleases you. In ATL here

Back