How many bulls make the cuck suck too?

Last month the ho couldnt sho for a lunch date to fuck me so I had her cuck show up to suck my cock. I did this to fuck with them, not thinkin the husband would show up. But he did. I let him suck me and sent his wife of pic of him on his knees, fully clothed, sucking my cock.

Last month the ho couldnt sho for a lunch date to fuck me so I had her cuck show up to suck my cock. I did this to fuck with them, not thinkin the husband would show up. But he did. I let him suck me and sent his wife of pic of him on his knees, fully clothed, sucking my cock.
Love that you sent the pic, her bull did the same thing

So hot sir ! I would have done the same thing sir. Whatever pleases you.

For me personally it's a huge turn on. Women are expected to suck cock, eat pussy, get fucked in the mouth, pussy, and ass. Why shouldn't men be expected to what they expect women to do?
That is hot I like the way u look at things I think inwould bend over if a girl wanted to see me take it I think it would be hot to be eating a girl out while bbc fucks me

Most bulls I’ve been with don’t like having a cuck suck. It’s a bit too far for them when they can get the superiority complex in other ways
It depends on the situation. Or where in the LS it is. If it’s IR cuckolding. And heirachy. Racepmay. And the wife is driving it. Than black bulls will. And get a rush. Having a sexy wife stand beside him. And stroke his massive bbc. And say to the white cuck. Get ur black master ready. So ur wife can get fucked. Etc. Then all are onboard and it’s not gay. It’s the opposite. It’s total domination of black alpha over submissive white beta. And as the wife I get turned on the most. I agree that black men get thst superior buzz in many other ways.

Last edited:
It depends on the situation. Or where in the LS it is. If it’s IR cuckolding. And heirachy. Racepmay. And the wife is driving it. Than black bulls will. And get a rush. Having a sexy wife stand beside him. And stroke his massive bbc. And say to the white cuck. Get ur black master ready. So ur wife can get fucked. Etc. Then all are onboard and it’s not gay. It’s the opposite. It’s total domination of black alpha over submissive white beta. And as the wife I get turned on the most. I agree that black men get thst superior buzz in many other ways.
When the lights go out anything goes ……as long as know one gets hurt. 😎Cheers

That is hot AF!

no one makes anyone do anything but it works out best if all parties get or give what they want. I never thought i would suck cock but once i had a few and accepted it I became a very talented cs just like i am very skilled at eating pussy. It is hard work to service cock properly and cum does not taste good but it is rewarding when you know the other person is loving it.
Black cum tastes amazing. Wtf are you talking about?

Back