How can i get my wife into cuckold?

Can someone help me how i can get my wife into cuckold! Are there some tactics?
Easy, just tell her you had this crazy dream that you caught her getting fucked by a couple of black guys with huge cocks and it made you really jealous but strangely turned on at the same time and when you woke up you had a raging boner. A bingo!! You just planted the seed without putting yourself out there! Guage her reaction and just play it off, and then the next time you fuck her whisper in her ear about your dream again and she'll either be put off by it or get off all most instantly!! Then you'll know!! You're welcome!! Keep us posted!!

It needs to be her idea but you certainly can plant the seed. Tell her that you have been fantasizing about her having sex with a black man and was wondering whether she ever would be interested in something like that. If she’s not interested, she’ll let you know but don’t push it. She eventually might come around. But she’ll want to know that you’re still going to love her if she fucks other men.

Easy, just tell her you had this crazy dream that you caught her getting fucked by a couple of black guys with huge cocks and it made you really jealous but strangely turned on at the same time and when you woke up you had a raging boner. A bingo!! You just planted the seed without putting yourself out there! Guage her reaction and just play it off, and then the next time you fuck her whisper in her ear about your dream again and she'll either be put off by it or get off all most instantly!! Then you'll know!! You're welcome!! Keep us posted!!
LOL... I have tried this dream approach (to see if she liked this one specific person) and it worked out pretty well. Its one of those situations which you end by "crazy isn't it?" and then just wait for the reaction.

you are amazing, after some hints from me, I asked her during a long foreplay, what if someone else and oneof us fuck and suck each other's cock?
She said that would be devastating

Going to try this 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

You can’t ******* or rush it. Just be open about fantasies and keep your relationship strong. If she is open to it then it will happen eventually.

Back