How big(small) are you?

I think that is the main reason our slut wives make useless tiny limp micro-dicklette cuckolds like us their cuckold. Our wives need real hard thick hard cocks to fuck them. Of course, hard thick big black cocks are excellent for fucking our lucky white slut wives into intense orgasms on their big black cocks.

I think that is the main reason our slut wives make useless tiny limp micro-dicklette cuckolds like us their cuckold. Our wives need real hard thick hard cocks to fuck them. Of course, hard thick big black cocks are excellent for fucking our lucky white slut wives into intense orgasms on their big black cocks.
Bobby, you are spot on as always
Us cuckolds rock I think

My husbands little white penis, I thought it was big until I got sexual satisfaction and enjoyment from superior :qos::sick:black penis of my lover who is so much bigger and he has stamina to pound my pussy . Where as My husband cums after a few strokes leaving me totally frustrated.
The only way my husband can now have sex with me he has to perform oral sex licking and sucking my pussy until I orgasm, then he has to wear a big black cock sleeve over his little white cock , even when wearing this he still cums very quickly.
Yes, that is the problem of many white men with their small cocks and what I also hear from many girlfriends, men with small cocks squirt far too early. I believe that in the future there will be many women who will seek satisfaction from black men

Back