Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

I don’t do anything half-asss🙌🏻
video games title card GIF by Art of the Title

Oh I didn’t even register that. That’s just because @Kthebtrbbc has changed the way I think about things🥰
He made you realize what you‘ve been missing and your true purpose in life. I bet whenever your Daddy sends a pic of his dick your nipples harden, your pussy gets soaking wet, your pupils dilate hungry 🤤 with desire, your cheeks get red, and your bite your bottom lip. 🫦 The anticipation of having Him deflower your married holes.

He made you realize what you‘ve been missing and your true purpose in life. I bet whenever your Daddy sends a pic of his dick your nipples harden, your pussy gets soaking wet, your pupils dilate hungry 🤤 with desire, your cheeks get red, and your bite your bottom lip. 🫦 The anticipation of having Him deflower your married holes.
Regardless of this guy being a cuck he’s not wrong @Kthebtrbbc ☺️

Damn right

Sorry for keep questioning you about your gorgeous wife but what did you mean by just barely “z. An you please be more specific.. And if you didn’t want to broadcast it to everyone, please feel free to send me a private message. It would be nice to know more about y’all anyway and also a chance to ask me anything about me..
I love how you love women!! Especially young and innocent ones!!

Back