Hotwives with "wholesome" professions

Just barely. The pandemic really messed up the flow towards finding the ideal Black Bull. It’s back to square one and
Sorry for keep questioning you about your gorgeous wife but what did you mean by just barely “z. An you please be more specific.. And if you didn’t want to broadcast it to everyone, please feel free to send me a private message. It would be nice to know more about y’all anyway and also a chance to ask me anything about me..

The if you remember………is lactating now and serves me.. I shre more if you like. I did what you said …told her to get lost.❤️💋👠❤️‍🔥👅

I’m always doing great you know that
It is great to hear from you….I would send you photos but not a gold member. I have loved chatting with and your advice. Liz since we have missed I have a female and doing a Trans she is complete. Let me know what you think❤️💋💝

It is great to hear from you….I would send you photos but not a gold member. I have loved chatting with and your advice. Liz since we have missed I have a female and doing a Trans she is complete. Let me know what you think❤️💋💝
If it makes you happy go for it I say.

To add to this thread my wife is the vicar and head of the parish council, she is 55 and has been in the lifestyle for 20 years.
She got introduced to the joys of BBC when we were on holiday in New Orleans and she has 2 bulls who she meets at least one a month. I am the dedicated driver and bring and collect her from the hotels and I also cover for her during her absences and so far have never run out of plausible explanations or excuses. The truth however would be, The vicar is just getting all her holes pounded and filled with potent BBC sperm .... unimaginable if that ever came out ....!

Back