Hotwifes do you still respect your hubby?

Wife Here,
Husband and I were into swinging since 1978 and stopped around 2011 ( I was 29 when We started and 62 when I stopped ) from the age I think 49/50 I only went with Black Guy,s, and only very well endowed one,s.the only White guy was Hub,s.
We are still together and I love Him dearly but both now to old for that lifestyle.
Was I a lucky Girl, to have a partner that enjoyed knowing His Wife loved a massive black dick or two.
But I alway,s made sure He got His share, and alway,s told Him all the details.
This drove Him mad for Me, Oh! Happy Days 🥰

Wife Here,
Husband and I were into swinging since 1978 and stopped around 2011 ( I was 29 when We started and 62 when I stopped ) from the age I think 49/50 I only went with Black Guy,s, and only very well endowed one,s.the only White guy was Hub,s.
We are still together and I love Him dearly but both now to old for that lifestyle.
Was I a lucky Girl, to have a partner that enjoyed knowing His Wife loved a massive black dick or two.
But I alway,s made sure He got His share, and alway,s told Him all the details.
This drove Him mad for Me, Oh! Happy Days 🥰
62 isnt old...

This question is essentially asking if we respect our husband. We are hotwives, not shitwives.
THAT'S NO CUCKOLD . . . THAT'S MY HUSBAND 😅

I asked a hotwife about this one time, and she gave me a conflicting answer. I asked her if she respected cuckolds in general. She gave me a point blank "no" in response. So, with her husband being a cuckold, I asked her if she respected her husband then. She answered "yes". I asked further how could that be since she told me without hesitation that she did not respect men who were cuckolds, and there was no doubt that she was cucking her husband with black men. She said, "Well, my husband is a good man. He takes care of me and the ki.ds".

as many other wives have stated...yes i do still respect my husband...perhaps not in the way i did when we were first married or the years leading up to me becoming a shared wife for black men, but yes,i do still respect. it is a different type of respect now of course. my respect if primarily for all black men who have allowed us to be with them...serve them and let us satisfy them. the respect for my husband is that he now knows his proper place and how could you not love a husband who has become a sissified cuckold...lol

Spot on. Its basically a bit of erotic fun , nothing more.
It actually starts to get uncomfortable if things start getting too serious . . . like the ones who have told me they loved me and wanted a "relationship" (there have been a few like that over the years) . . . but I was like uuuuhhhhh you already have a relationship. That would be your HUSBAND!!! Or, maybe they get into a fight with the husband then come calling me crying. Time to cut the cord . . . buh bye 👋

Back