Hi! New BBC Hotwife Here

IMG_052832_0.png

Married for 12 years, mom of two and I just found my love for BBC’s just a few months ago. I got my first BBC dildo earlier this year. My toys have always been average size. But not this thing, 10” long and freaking thick. I was initially scared of it, until I tried it. I had two intense orgasms back to back. I was so creamy and wet I actually sent my husband a pic afterwards. It became my new favorite toy. I even decided to go bigger with a 13” dildo just a few weeks later. My husband told me how turned on it got him watching me ride those huge cocks, and thought it would be hot for me to ride the real thing. I don’t think he thought I would agree with him, but I did. He found me a BBC bull that I approved of and we went on our first date. After a few drinks at the bar, my bull stood up and I could see his hard dick through his jeans. Maybe it was the tight halter top with no bra, or the skirt with the long slit up the side or my fresh pedicured toes in my high heels. Whatever it was, I knew it was time to head back to the hotel. As soon as my bull walked into the hotel room we were taking each others cloths off and making out. My husband barely had enough time to get his phone out and start recording. I’m glad he did, because it was one of the hottest experiences I have ever had, and now I can watch it over and over. We have had a few more meetups since then and have more planned. I’m so happy that we took the dive and tried it and I can’t wait until the next time.

Glad you found the site. Enjoy all the Black dick you’ll get in the future

We aren’t here to find guys. We are all set
Of course you’re not. And Because you just as fake as the rest of them! And since you wanted to open your big mouth, I found your fake photos as well. So kick rocks! Time to expose you to the whole site!! And I will be posting in more than just this area. Thank you for speaking out this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Back