29 yo blonde hotwife from Eastern Europe :)

Hello,

I was very hesitant before joining here but I guess I like the attention from men. I am a 29 year old blonde woman who is newly married but had a long relationship before marriage. I have always been honest with my husband, I confessed to him my sexual urges towards other guys around me before marriage and he accepted me the way i am and even supported it in a way I never expected. Thanks to his supportive attitude, I was able to be flirtatious with the guys around me. Still It took many years for me to be fucked by another man other than my husband. After experiencing this excitement for the first time, I realized that the next step I wanted to taste a bbc, which is my greatest passion and kinda fetish. That's why I joined here 😊 There are not many black guys where I live, but I often go on business trips abroad. So don't hesitate to text me, no matter where you are. Maybe one day I will find you and sit on your lap 😊
Kissing your big cocks 💕
You can find me England Sweden Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Jamaica. in the main.. check in when you are thinking of travelling. I may just be going there too. :) I sometimes go to Latvia Estonia and Lithuania. I could be anywhere... Love to feed you my BBC :qos::lips: cum Kiss him.

Back