Hi! I’m Nikki! I wanted to say hello and tell you a little about me. My husband and I have been together for a total of 24 years. We have been in the lifestyle as a couple for the last 20 years. He is my stag and I am his hotwife. I’ve been strictly serving my black kings for just about 2 years and I am never going back. I do have a bit more information on my profile in my about info if you’d like to learn more. I can’t wait to explore B2W!
View attachment 7331896
Welcome

Hi! I’m Nikki! I wanted to say hello and tell you a little about me. My husband and I have been together for a total of 24 years. We have been in the lifestyle as a couple for the last 20 years. He is my stag and I am his hotwife. I’ve been strictly serving my black kings for just about 2 years and I am never going back. I do have a bit more information on my profile in my about info if you’d like to learn more. I can’t wait to explore B2W!
View attachment 7331896
Love seeing the cum on your ring! :love::love:

View attachment 7331896
👅💦💦💦🍆😈 :sex:

View attachment 7331896
Jizz queen

View attachment 7331896
Inbox

View attachment 7331896
My sperm is thick and warm, u will love draining out my black sperm

View attachment 7331896
And you should serve your black kings without question.
I just want to say thank you for wanting a black king over a white guy.
Do you try to turn over women into black sluts?

View attachment 7331896
welcome. i enjoy hearing, directly, from the wives & GFs.

View attachment 7331896
Lovely pics and videos sexy new hotwife.

Back