Help to cuckold

Take if from me, you are likely not going to convince her. It's harder for us to have sex with another guy and not consider it cheating.

So, don't bring it up again and your life will be easier. Trust me on this one.
but we've done it more than once, at first she didn't want it and in the end I really liked it, so it takes a long time for him to convince her again, it's my dream to be her cuckold...

Don't push it let her be nature will eventually kick in she will want more just cut her off what little sex you give her but don't push it
That's definitely not a good idea! A Woman deserves to be and feel desired by her man, she deserves to be taken care of. To cut her off or otherwise lower her experience as part of a plot her man is playing on her is the opposite of what a loving, caring man should do ImO. Also he would want to maintain a good bond with his Woman which is also essential for their relationship, and perhaps even more important in cuckolding than a "more vanilla" monogamous relationship. A healthy sex life is very important for a Woman to keep her sex drive high. Without that she will never be going to "cuck" you but perhaps cheat and eventually leave! o_O ...all things to consider.

FIrst of all, YES, She is a very sexy looking woman and i cant say i blame you for wanting to have her enjoying Black men ongoing.
I think you need to get to understanding what went wrong with the last time? Was it Him? Her? You, that did something wrong? Was it that one of you missed something? Understanding her mind based on that last experience is crucial.
Ask her fears? Ask her feelings, before, during and after that last encounter. And maybe, just maybe it in some way placed doubts in her mind on the future of your relationship. All things are possible.
Does she know that she was never more sexier to you? Does she know how happy you were, thinking she had amazing sex with him? Or did she not enjoy him as much as the fantasy had her hoping she would.
Lots of questions to learn from.

This is whitegurl for bbc fiance could I get a bbc 4 my lady. Ik that is what she wants and it does look great but she wants that so someone message plz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911-023337_kindlephoto-36577974.png
    Screenshot_20230911-023337_kindlephoto-36577974.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 23
Back