Help for refugees.

Hi. I'm a fat ugly 50+ guy who has a very small penis. I cannot satisfy women but am more than happy to suck the cocks of our immigrant friends and give them some relief after what must be a terrible journey. I don't know how many I could do a day but am willing to do full shifts. If there's any openings available please let me know.

French singer/actress Juliette Greco and her lover, the American jazz musician Miles Davis
greco davis.jpg
In 1949, she began an affair with the American jazz musician Miles Davis.[15] In 1957, they decided to always be just lovers because their careers were in different countries and his fear of damaging her career by being in an interracial relationship.[16][17][18] They remained lovers and friends until his death in 1991.[19][18][16] Gréco also dated U.S. record producer Quincy Jones. According to Jones' autobiography, Davis was irritated with him for years when he found out.[20]

Last edited:
French singer/actress Juliette Greco and her lover, the American jazz musician Miles Davis
View attachment 7232593
In 1949, she began an affair with the American jazz musician Miles Davis.[15] In 1957, they decided to always be just lovers because their careers were in different countries and his fear of damaging her career by being in an interracial relationship.[16][17][18] They remained lovers and friends until his death in 1991.[19][18][16] Gréco also dated U.S. record producer Quincy Jones. According to Jones' autobiography, Davis was irritated with him for years when he found out.[20]
Lucky woman having affairs with two hot African Americans.

That's not true. For some few perhaps. But the ones I met are caring lovers. Yes, they are crazy for sex bc they had not experienced the sexual freedom we have in the West and bc of the fact they are fucking white women. They just can't stop sometimes and also love to meet new women all the time. But they also want to knock you up, and marry you for a visa.

Back