Help for refugees.

Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
You are a male so i know ur full of *******, black men want female refugee helpers.

In Norway we are officially on a mission:by 2035 we look that at least 50% of the children born must be from pure african inmigrants to purify the country bloodline and hopefully in 2100 more than 75% of the population will be descendest of the Master Race
A higher authority created crows and magpies, both belong to the corvid family.
Crows are stronger. After 70 000 000 years we still have magpies in Russia.
I've never been to Norway...

I met this blonde crazy to 😜 she like young refugees to, as she dominated them. She real got off as I noticed she was asking how I fucked my teachers. She was thinking how I could be dominated. Till we got to the end of the story and pulled out my huge cock and she was 😮

In Norway we are officially on a mission:by 2035 we look that at least 50% of the children born must be from pure african inmigrants to purify the country bloodline and hopefully in 2100 more than 75% of the population will be descendest of the Master Race
Black Men will make our countries stronger
Plus the average penis size will be larger 👍😍♠️🖤🪿

Back