Help for refugees.

She felt her sweet wet pussy lips PULLED out and quickly PUSHED back in..over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... She never ever felt this with her white christian husband at all. This new sensation thrills her immensely. His sexual strength consumes her and quickly she is cumming..over and over and over and over... She cries out YES YES YES! At this point she is truly happy her church recommended and gave access to the African Refugee Help Program.
BLACK MEN RULE!

Her logical mind told her "No this is wrong..I married.. it's so wrong.. it's not right" Her body feeling his presence told her "You need this".. her mind bounces back. She felt her married pussy tingling, becoming wet. "Do your christian duty and help these African Refugees" her christian mind told her. Back and forth it went. Then the first touch of his massive dark black cock overwhelmed her. She felt her pussy more wet, instinctively her legs opened.." but this is..OMG. wrong.. but.. why do I feel this way" her mind again. Then it all broke loose. "Who are you to deny the needs of any and all of these African Refugees..They ALL need your white christian help" her mind told her as her nipples harden even more, her married pussy opened dripping her own sexual juices, wetting her fuck hole.
BLACK MEN RULE!

Her logical mind told her "No this is wrong..I married.. it's so wrong.. it's not right" Her body feeling his presence told her "You need this".. her mind bounces back. She felt her married pussy tingling, becoming wet. "Do your christian duty and help these African Refugees" her christian mind told her. Back and forth it went. Then the first touch of his massive dark black cock overwhelmed her. She felt her pussy more wet, instinctively her legs opened.." but this is..OMG. wrong.. but.. why do I feel this way" her mind again. Then it all broke loose. "Who are you to deny the needs of any and all of these African Refugees..They ALL need your white christian help" her mind told her as her nipples harden even more, her married pussy opened dripping her own sexual juices, wetting her fuck hole.

Attachments

• med_gallery_170570_86571_98730.jpg
    med_gallery_170570_86571_98730.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 8350107.jpg
    8350107.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 127
Back