Help for refugees.

I read a story someone wrote one time that was really erotica about refugees. Written from the perspective of the husband, he and his wife were missionaries in western Africa at a refugee camp trying to help. At some point his wife goes missing and for two days he searches for her.

Eventually he finds her in a ratty tent away from the camp and inside she's up doggystyle, covered in sweat from the heat and constant sex, and out of fear he watches through the half opened tent flaps as black man after black man ravage her and she doss nothing to protest, even moaning and begging for more. In the end they all leave and he goes in to collect her.

She reveals that she had been helping a group and the next thing she knew she was dragged away into the tent away from the main camp and subjected to sex that would not stop except for her to relieve herself or eat. In the end she estimates half the encampment, some fifty men visited the tent and some more than once with no condom in sight. It ended of course with her returning home with a positive pregnancy test.

Last edited:
I read a story someone wrote one time that was really erotica about refugees. Written from the perspective of the husband, he and his wife were missionaries in western Africa at a refugee camp trying to help. At some point his wife goes missing and for two days he searches for her.

Eventually he finds her in a ratty tent away from the camp and inside she's up doggystyle, covered in sweat from the heat and constant sex, and out of fear he watches through the half opened tent flaps as black man after black man ravage her and she doss nothing to protest, even moaning and begging for more. In the end they all leave an he goes in to collect her.

She reveals that she had been helping a group and the next thing she knew she was dragged away into the tent away from the main camp and subjected to sex that would not stop except for her to relieve herself or eat. In the end she estimates half the encampment, somwe fifty men visited the tent and some more than once with no condom in sight. It ended of course with her returning home with a positive pregnancy test.
Beautiful 😍 🤩

Still looking for either a) those would would actually support Africans in travel or African women, b) Africans who could get tourist visa but dont have ticket possibilities, c) African refugees in already in Europe
Count me in Dana, It's kinda hard to get a Schegen visa in Africa (in Kenya at least) passport and medical insurance is easy, it's the supporting documents mostly reason to go to Europe, how long you'll stay, who you're visiting that blocks you .

Plus I'd like to emigrate there rather than a short stay so the easier thing is trying each year the DV lottery for USA and somehow win but it's a longshot.
Maybe a job offer would help in the documents part 🤔, just thinking out loud.

Back