Help for refugees.

1568713303287.png
The usual scene in the club for blacks. I myself have so many times knelt in front of the black guys who sat, and sucked his cock. sometimes other black guys came in and asked permission to join, but not with me but with the guy. It surprised me at first. I suck it and I have to ask if I will suck others! But my boyfriend, he is black, explained to me. While I suck on a guy, everyone else considers me his slut, and I belong to him. and he has the right to dispose of me as he wants.

View attachment 2850267
The usual scene in the club for blacks. I myself have so many times knelt in front of the black guys who sat, and sucked his cock. sometimes other black guys came in and asked permission to join, but not with me but with the guy. It surprised me at first. I suck it and I have to ask if I will suck others! But my boyfriend, he is black, explained to me. While I suck on a guy, everyone else considers me his slut, and I belong to him. and he has the right to dispose of me as he wants.
It is great that your master understands your needs. I think he knows you very well that you like to give pleasure to black guys. And he permits you without jealousy.

It is great that your master understands your needs. I think he knows you very well that you like to give pleasure to black guys. And he permits you without jealousy.
Yes, I think I was very lucky to meet my master. He is strict with me, taught me to be a good whore for black, sometimes it’s difficult, but I am grateful to him for this. I see that the black guys like me and they are happy to fuck me. And I really like when they tell my master what a good slut I am and I see that he is happy about it, then I am very happy!

Yes, I think I was very lucky to meet my master. He is strict with me, taught me to be a good whore for black, sometimes it’s difficult, but I am grateful to him for this. I see that the black guys like me and they are happy to fuck me. And I really like when they tell my master what a good slut I am and I see that he is happy about it, then I am very happy!
Do they talk dirty to you during sex? And do you like it? :)

Back