Help for refugees.

Muslims aren't black. I'm so damn sick and tired of "muslims" getting treated the same. If one's belief in an ancient desert fairytale religion could make you a bull, every cuck here would convert to islam. Oh and the "muslims" aren't well liked in europe. The politicians may be woke, but the people view them as cockroaches.
You're right arabics aren't black.
Better don't point just one religion. Any religion sucks if if you believe and live extreme.

Last edited:
Muslims aren't black. I'm so damn sick and tired of "muslims" getting treated the same. If one's belief in an ancient desert fairytale religion could make you a bull, every cuck here would convert to islam. Oh and the "muslims" aren't well liked in europe. The politicians may be woke, but the people view them as cockroaches.
13576B00-D998-49AF-8BCB-10BB52BB2EDC.jpeg
Are not they Black and Muslim ?

View attachment 2833110
Are not they Black and Muslim ?
Right black muslims aren't considered in any way an authority. Last I checked that was saudi arabia. In any case "Muslim" doesn't make you a bull in any way. If converting to islam made you grow a 10" cock, everyone in the world would convert. Case in point, this dickless wanker.

Attachments

• White-Muslim-300x187.jpg
    White-Muslim-300x187.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
I almost misread this as "Do things for him you'd never do for your country." Somehow I think this should be a new form of national service--maybe we can think of it as replacing outdated patriotic notions with service and submission to Africa. She's serving a higher cause, that much I am certain!
what ever you want to call it I just think it's SO FUCKING SEXY,

Back