Help for refugees.

I didn't think I was too young and that's all that counts
The only time I have heard of that happening that young, was when kid hears or sees there mum getting it banged in the house.
Or mum purposely manipulates them into it.
Hard to believe a parent being that oblivious to there ******* coming and going at that age, unless they want it to happen for some reason.

This is a bad idea for a host of reasons.
It ruins a girl at that age and there is a very high possibility that guy could go to prison, he was stupid, not to mention immoral, to do it.
Worse he could run into some one like me.
If I caught some guy doing or trying to do that to my *******, I would shoot him dead on the spot.
Get 2-5 years for man slaughter because I would be in emotional rage for killing him.
Prison would be 5 years.
But if I did not ******* him,
the shame would be for ever.

Last edited:
Sorry, my friend, this lousy picture is not fucking hot', but discriminating and downgrading every well-educated and well-grown white lady. Not all of us bbc addicted are mere fucking machines for these Muslim stallions. They should better care for work instead slim-slamming our social systems, ok!!! :devil:

The only time I have heard of that happening that young, was when kid hears or sees there mum getting it banged in the house.
Or mum purposely manipulates them into it.
Hard to believe a parent being that oblivious to there ******* coming and going at that age, unless they want it to happen for some reason.

This is a bad idea for a host of reasons.
It ruins a girl at that age and there is a very high possibility that guy could go to prison, he was stupid, not to mention immoral, to do it.
Worse he could run into some one like me.
If I caught some guy doing or trying to do that to my *******, I would shoot him dead on the spot.
Get 2-5 years for man slaughter because I would be in emotional rage for killing him.
Prison would be 5 years.
But if I did not ******* him,
the shame would be for ever.
Nice analysis Dr. Phil. All wrong but nice try

Negrophobia: Fear, hate, or dislike of black people of any descent, usually Africans.
Negrophilia: An affection for, or interest in things related to, the black race.

In an ideal world,
negrophobia should be a disease or a crime,
negrophilia should be stimulated by the media -- in part it is so, but not enough.
That is so true they are doing some but they really need to push interracial relationships on television more lots more on air kissing, push cuckolding the white man too. American children need to view this daily.

Holy mackerel, of course, you are free to like what you like and you didn't offend me. But, please, consider that you might not hit everybody's mind or taste. You are obviously obsessed to search and subsequently distribute so many nasty pictures of 'white girls owned by black studs'! This is very likely your fetish, but don't you think, that such issues like 'new black world order' a/o ' white sluts have to obey their black msters' and so on and so forth are no solution for this crude world? I can only hope, that not too many folks are churning through the 'refugee welcome' sites for it will create new hate, ok! :mad:
Yes, I understand that not everyone likes what I do, it's normal. Everyone has their own ideas about life. I like what I do and what I publish on my page.

Back