Have you taken a bull on vacation with you? Sleeping arrangements?

Whose bed would you sleep in each night?

• Share a bed with just your cuckold

• Share a bed with just your bull

• I'd switch off who I share a bed with for sleep

• It depends.. let me know if the comments!

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about "Share a bed with both cuckold and bull"? But with sleeping arrangements you should be the least concerned.

How well do your cuck and bull know each other? Ever spent a day together? How do they get along? What's the dynamic when it's the three of you? TY

How about "Share a bed with both cuckold and bull"? But with sleeping arrangements you should be the least concerned.

How well do your cuck and bull know each other? Ever spent a day together? How do they get along? What's the dynamic when it's the three of you? TY
My cuck and bull both get along well. I don't think we'd fit together in one bed though, the spot we're staying has two rooms, each with a queen sized bed. Usually when it's the three of us, it's just a lot of sex (with just my bull) and not much sleeping happening, lol.

Hey everyone, I'm going on a multi day vacation with both my bull and cuckold husband in the next few weeks. Has anyone else taken your bull on vacation with you and your s/o? I'm curious everyone's consensus on sleeping arrangements.
Done it once. It’s the hottest.

Cuck was on pull out and we slept in the king. He’d come over and clean up when we told him to.

My cuck and bull both get along well. I don't think we'd fit together in one bed though, the spot we're staying has two rooms, each with a queen sized bed. Usually when it's the three of us, it's just a lot of sex (with just my bull) and not much sleeping happening, lol.
Those are good preconditions.
How about not sleeping with your bull for sex and sleeping with your cuck for sleep? You'll need to take breaks inbetween for recreation. ;)
And try to create memories apart from the sex, the three of you, also.
Or maybe take "a day off" inbetween, one day from your cuck, one day from your bull, and perhaps one day from both?
However i think you should avoid excluding any one for too long.
Have a great vacation!

Back