Has Your Wife Tried This?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Last night Jill and I met a new man for the first time. She was immediately interested in him and so we invited him up to our room. He was younger than us by maybe ten years and very well built. I watched her go down on him for a while and then he ate her pussy before fucking her very well. He asked her if he could have her ass and to my surprise she agreed. She rarely takes it like that. It took a little finesse but he was able to slide his cock into her rosebud and fuck her nice, tight butt. I found it quite intriguing to watch her do that. Afterwards, she said she liked it but didn't think it would be a regular thing. We'll see.

Last night Jill and I met a new man for the first time. She was immediately interested in him and so we invited him up to our room. He was younger than us by maybe ten years and very well built. I watched her go down on him for a while and then he ate her pussy before fucking her very well. He asked her if he could have her ass and to my surprise she agreed. She rarely takes it like that. It took a little finesse but he was able to slide his cock into her rosebud and fuck her nice, tight butt. I found it quite intriguing to watch her do that. Afterwards, she said she liked it but didn't think it would be a regular thing. We'll see.
She will give up that ass everytime a black man asks for it! This is a good thing,she is on her way towards an airtight gangbang!

(y)

My wifes first anal was black cock

I had been married for several years to my wife and she never let me do her anally. She claimed it was too painful and she hated it. You can imagine how it made me feel when I shared her with a black man the the first time and she willingly gave up her ass to a strange black man she had just met. I was especially take aback when it was more than just one black cock buried in her ass that night!

I had been married for several years to my wife and she never let me do her anally. She claimed it was too painful and she hated it. You can imagine how it made me feel when I shared her with a black man the the first time and she willingly gave up her ass to a strange black man she had just met. I was especially take aback when it was more than just one black cock buried in her ass that night!
I know my wife's first anal was a bbc too

Yes, my first time was black man, I was so scared, he was so big, I think he is crazy. But he really want to try, first he begin to push in it is so much hurt I am screaming. Then he took out and put back in side just little bit and he wait, then out and back in more, it is still little uncomfortable but I can feel he is putting more in and it is not so hurt. He did this a few time and then he just push deep inside. Oh my God it was so much, but then after a minute he start to move again and I can feel it is so filling me inside. It was not too bad after that

Back