Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

I like to know if this has happened to anyone...
It sure did! He was an old university and roommate of mine! We’ve written all about it elsewhere on this site so I won’t say more than “it happened while my wife, Pam, and I were on a combined vacation/convention trip. Edwin, my friend, and I lost touch with each other shortly after graduation, almost ten (10) years at that point and unbelievably here we were attending the same convention. The second night there he, Pam and I went out to dinner together after which we did some club hopping, then on our way back to our hotel suite, Pam invited him to our suite for a night cap. It was there that Edwin went balls deep into Pam and they fucked their brains out till the sun rose! Yes, for the curious, prior to getting in her, Pam gave him a great blow job and he chewed Pam into several orgasams!
P.S. Did I mention that Edwin is black and to him went the pleasure of not only blackening Pam but was the first guy, other than myself that is, to get into her!

Last edited:
A few years ago my friend from out of town was at our place briefly. I left him alone with my then gf (now wife) to take a shower. I remember when I came back in that the vibe was completely off and they were acting weird. Years later, she suggested something happened between them. I finally got the nerve once to call him out on it and he didn’t immediately deny it. He’s tall, sexy and according to his ex-gf he’s hung. I’m pissed they are both now denying it though.

Back