Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

My best friend briefly dated her before we got together.
so it’s kind of hot that they have this body language and chemistry almost 20 years later.
I know I’m odd but I kind of like the fact that they have shared that physical relationship.
you can never hide that sort of connection.
I wonder if they ever remember?
whenever we meet up - he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal.
it’s kind of hot watching that as I wonder if she’s reminded of a time when she was lay on her back, panting in ******* as he Shot his warm load deep inside her.....

She can never ever deny it or hide from the fact that he has dominated her in that way and there was a time in the past where he had his way with her and filled her with his seed whilst she happily accepted.

There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic.

on more than one occasion I have masturbated whilst imagining them together.
Absolutely. I have a friend who dated my wife before me. I remember watching them dance and his hand sliding down her back onto her ass, holding her close and looking down her cleavage. And whispering to her. All sorts of things went through my mind as I stood there, not stepping in.
However, worse followed in that another friend of mine, a very close friend, had Ann affair with her and she is now living with him.

Definitely I used to show my best friend naked pictures of my wife I mean you said jack off together looking at them. Then one time we were invited to another friend's wedding My wife and I went and best friend flew out to Arizona for the wedding. And the night of the wedding we were very ******* We headed back from the hotel room One thing led to another. So many years after that he used to visit us and watch him fuck my wife And it was amazing.

Definitely I used to show my best friend naked pictures of my wife I mean you said jack off together looking at them. Then one time we were invited to another friend's wedding My wife and I went and best friend flew out to Arizona for the wedding. And the night of the wedding we were very ******* We headed back from the hotel room One thing led to another. So many years after that he used to visit us and watch him fuck my wife And it was amazing.
Would love to watch my best friend fuck my wife. I know he’s always wanted to and that he would give her a good pounding.

My ex and I were HS sweethearts, dated our senior year and for the next 8 yrs. Beginning 3 weeks after we started dating until 2 months before we split up, with the exception of the 2 yrs she was in college, we literally fucked 4 or 5 times a week, sometimes 3 times a day. In HS, we had 2 hours from when we got out of school till her Mom and Sister got home, unless she was on her period, we fucked every day after school, once a week on our hour lunch to run to her house for a quickie then back to class. Once we got out of school and she came back from college, we'd still have sex 4 to 6 times a week, either her Mom's place, my parents or later my place (although her Mom forbade us to live together until marriage). In HS, she used to read the romance novels a lot, she commented at random one time that she wanted to have a 3-some, while I wasn't shocked, I took it as a random comment. All the sex we were having, it was inevitable that the 3-some thing would come up, and it did a few times, she finally said that if we did, she wanted it to be with my best friend, she figured we could trust him. Few months later, NYE, the three of us went out for the night, a movie, arcade, our usual bar for drinks. The previous summer his Mom had won a really nice hot tub, she and I had joined him and his GF and used it together a couple times. We had actually discussed a couple weeks before NYE the four of us going back to his Mom's to use the hot tub after the bar, and watch the sun come up. The day before NYE they split up, it was too late to cancel the plans, so the three of us decided to use the hot tub anyhow. If you recall, in the 80's and early 90's, high waist bikini bottoms bandau top bikini's were all the rage, and she had one. The three of us were in the hot tub together, he got out to use the restroom, I told her that if she wanted to, now was the chance to have that threesome, she agreed, but wasn't sure how to bring it up, I told her to leave it to me. When he came back, I was rubbing her shoulders, he sat across from us, was relaxing, we were talking about the breakup, I idly undid the hooks on her top and let it float away, I whispered to her that eventually it would float against him, he would have to acknowledge it, at that point she should just motion for him to come to us. That's exactly what happened, and the rest is history.

Back