Has anyone introduced a couple or female to black cock?

trewq765

Couple
I am excited for tonight. One of my friends and her husband are coming over tonight to get blacked for the first time. She has known about our lifestyle for two years and has gradually been getting closer to taking the leap. She did not know how to approach her husband and when she did he was excited. He had alot of questions and has been talking to my husband. Hubby said he was having cold feet so he showed him some photos and video and he got excited. We have four guys coming to make it happen.

Four guys ... that is a "go big or go home" introduction! :ROFLMAO:

A few weeks ago, 2 new things happened ... my wife introduced her best friend to her Bull and his friend and she had sex with 2 BBC's together.
Her friend was recently divorced and is the only other person who know that we're in this lifestyle. It piqued her interest for awhile as she has never has sex with a black man before.
While my wife and her Bull were having sex, they came into the room to watch. He joined and my wife gave her friend quite the show.
They left the room and started in another room. They were at it for like 2 hours.
Afterwards, my wife's friend told her she enjoyed herself and understood the attraction but she was not ready to join the lifestyle. Likewise, my wife enjoyed the MFM 3-some but rather the 1-on-1 with her long-term Bull.

I have and things don't always go well. While their "fun" seemed fun at first. The husband became rather indifferent about it. He said OK at first, but felt changing his mind was a bad move.

She continued and kept upping the risk.

She went without bc and ended up preg.

The husband was pissed and they eventually divorced and the chi.ld put up for adoption.

It was a mess. So, things aren't always perfect and fun with having bbc. It takes understanding from everyone involved.

When my sister-in-law was married to my husbands brother she knew of my affairs with Black Men. She would question me constantly about their sexual prowess. I would advise her regularly to satisfy her curiosity by at least bedding a Black but she was always hesitant. It wasn't until she divorced that she finally dated Blacks. After one date she was hooked for life. Better late then never.

Back