hard time finding a dress

TessaWicked

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see

Attachments

• N19-1102_637-100-tx.jpg
    N19-1102_637-100-tx.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 247
  • P19-0921_135-tx 100.jpg
    P19-0921_135-tx 100.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 240
  • P19-0921_140-tx 100.jpg
    P19-0921_140-tx 100.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 403
Will be having a meet n greet in few weeks. Yet I am having a hard time finding a sexy slutty plus sized/BBW dress to wear that is sexy and slutty but won't get me kicked out of a public place. I'm struggling to find a short dress that either barely covers the bottom of my ass checks or barley shows the very bottom of them. I don't want to buy one that I have to pull up. We won't be playing during this, it's just a meet n greet to see if we want to set a play date or not. So I want to look enticing but don't want to get kicked out of the place. I plan on not wearing a bra or panties, where can I buy something like this or anyone have any suggestions on what to wear? I'm not a small girl as you can see
Lets decipher what city and state you are in please. Then go from there. What time/place is your meet and greet should determine the type of outfit

Lexington/Columbia SC probably a restaurant or something like that for lunch or dinner with me my husband and guy I've been talking to online for a month
If that’s the case I wouldn’t want my first encounter with a cuckold couple and she was dressed slutty as if she was going to a club etc if it’s for lunch. Something casual yet sexy would showing that yes I want you to have all of me without telling me would be optimal for myself. What do you look like?

If that’s the case I wouldn’t want my first encounter with a cuckold couple and she was dressed slutty as if she was going to a club etc if it’s for lunch. Something casual yet sexy would showing that yes I want you to have all of me without telling me would be optimal for myself. What do you look like?
I posted pictures of myself in original post and we aren't really cuckold couple husband is allowing me to live out some fantasies to a point but he controls everything. Also no I'm not wanting to be too slutty looking but enticing like a short dress that barely covers my lower ass cheeks unless i bend over or something but nothing that would get me kicked out or to revealing with ******* around. But short enough if the guy and hubby is up for it and want to get frisky with a fingers under the table in a booth or something.

Last edited:
this is me

Attachments

• P19-0921_138-tx 100.jpg
    P19-0921_138-tx 100.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 361
  • P19-0921_139-tx 100.jpg
    P19-0921_139-tx 100.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 182
  • P19-0921_140-tx 100 - Copy.jpg
    P19-0921_140-tx 100 - Copy.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 156
  • P19-0921_140-tx 100.jpg