Goodbye to all on this site

We are leaving this site for good. Too many men posing as woman and too many aggressive men, so we are out.
I have one more announcement which is that everything I have posted on this site has been fiction. It was not meant to be anything other than a test run at writing some sexy turn on s for every single venue. I wanted to see which one got the most response and then use that a guide to future stories. If I have caused anyone to be anything it should be to proceed with caution, don't take anything to be absolute truth. I have found many really nice people and some very amazing woman and men on this platform. I will not be responding to anyone from this point . Goodbye again

We are leaving this site for good. Too many men posing as woman and too many aggressive men, so we are out.
I agree but leaving doesn’t help. Some of these men need to be put in their place. We’ve had a run in with alabamaanaconda and he’s a first class asshole. But others are gentlemen. We are here to share and learn, not to hookup. We have plenty of local good bulls.

Last edited:
Back