Good morning. Was recently made aware of this site and we are dipping our toes into it.

We are new here, 48m and 50F, but not new to the idea. We have been together for over 3 years, not married, and i brought this possible lifestyle to her attention pretty early on in our relationship. Its been a wild journey watching her process the possibilities offered, and seeing her slowly begin to accept that this is a very real offer for her. She has recently admitted to being ready, so our focus now is finding her a man to truly start showing her what this offers. We are Maryland based, and prefer someone who is local-ish as it offers the best possibility for spur of the moment and repeat performances.

She is in full control of all the details. Who she picks, how often they meet, what they do when they meet, and even my level of participation (if any) is in her hands. My biggest focus is her safety and health. She's naturally submissive, though not in the whips and chains vibe. More in the loves to please her partner and lets him lead the way. Though we are opening her world up to more sexual explorations., it is possible whips and chains may become a thing down the road...lol. As you can tell, she is fully aware and even actively participates. She has chatted with a handful of men from various sites. Text, phone and video. In most cases these men are multiple states away, or even countries. Which is why we are looking for local men.

if you want to know more or have questions. Feel free to reach out here.

We are new here, 48m and 50F, but not new to the idea. We have been together for over 3 years, not married, and i brought this possible lifestyle to her attention pretty early on in our relationship. Its been a wild journey watching her process the possibilities offered, and seeing her slowly begin to accept that this is a very real offer for her. She has recently admitted to being ready, so our focus now is finding her a man to truly start showing her what this offers. We are Maryland based, and prefer someone who is local-ish as it offers the best possibility for spur of the moment and repeat performances.

She is in full control of all the details. Who she picks, how often they meet, what they do when they meet, and even my level of participation (if any) is in her hands. My biggest focus is her safety and health. She's naturally submissive, though not in the whips and chains vibe. More in the loves to please her partner and lets him lead the way. Though we are opening her world up to more sexual explorations., it is possible whips and chains may become a thing down the road...lol. As you can tell, she is fully aware and even actively participates. She has chatted with a handful of men from various sites. Text, phone and video. In most cases these men are multiple states away, or even countries. Which is why we are looking for local men.

This place definitely isn't the place for hook ups ..its good here for advice and the media side of things and chats but meets are better on swinging sites

This place definitely isn't the place for hook ups ..its good here for advice and the media side of things and chats but meets are better on swinging sites
You are definitely not wrong though I have found that there are a fair amount of people who have met with others here. But I still agree with you, I myself have only I've met with one couple in the years I've been on the site. SDC in the other hand I've meet with much more and done much more in a fraction of the time. I believe that for this site location and intent are a very huge factor

You are definitely not wrong though I have found that there are a fair amount of people who have met with others here. But I still agree with you, I myself have only I've met with one couple in the years I've been on the site. SDC in the other hand I've meet with much more and done much more in a fraction of the time. I believe that for this site location and intent are a very huge factor
Part of this journey for her is to connect with people who live or understand this lifestyle more. So, finding a man for her would be great, keeping the conversation and getting her questions and concerns addressed by those who may know is also important. What is SDC?

Hey

Part of this journey for her is to connect with people who live or understand this lifestyle more. So, finding a man for her would be great, keeping the conversation and getting her questions and concerns addressed by those who may know is also important. What is SDC?
Completely understandable and important to know as much as you can/want before fully diving in. She will have plenty of couples, women and men here(myself included) here would would be more than happy to have conversations and answer questions that concern her and you as well.
SDC is a swinger site that is much more focused on people getting together in my opinion. It's a site where a free membership is very limited so those with paid membership are much more inclined to actual meet and get together. There are many "groups" catering to specific kinks/fetishes/lifestyles so finding those into the same thing is easier. Plus lots of parties, private and public, as well as events hosted by members and lifestyle clubs all over.

Completely understandable and important to know as much as you can/want before fully diving in. She will have plenty of couples, women and men here(myself included) here would would be more than happy to have conversations and answer questions that concern her and you as well.
SDC is a swinger site that is much more focused on people getting together in my opinion. It's a site where a free membership is very limited so those with paid membership are much more inclined to actual meet and get together. There are many "groups" catering to specific kinks/fetishes/lifestyles so finding those into the same thing is easier. Plus lots of parties, private and public, as well as events hosted by members and lifestyle clubs all over.
Not sure if a Swing site is for us yet. I know the variety of folks on a swing site may well fall into what we are looking for but i don't know that she will be into a site labeled for swinging. Call it a stigma but i'll certainly bring it up to her. I was once a member of SLS a million years ago, but haven't looked at the site in many many years. Thanks for the advice though.

She sound very similar to my Wife,Who started having black guys around age 50 as well 😁

This is Gemineye...the female of the pair. Thank you to all you who have reached out! This has been an incredible journey so far, and I am sure you can tell I have a wonderful partner at my side. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you as I we have conversations!

This is Gemineye...the female of the pair. Thank you to all you who have reached out! This has been an incredible journey so far, and I am sure you can tell I have a wonderful partner at my side. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you as I we have conversations!
I love the name…Gemineye. I go by the same name(GemInI)

Well, I can tell you this much. Both of you should make the final decision. Things change, and as we all know, the female orgasm is powerful, and can be binding. It's a journey, and can become very intense. It's possible to become hurt, and even blow things up. Sometimes the reality is more than either party was prepared for.
My advice is to move slowly. Don't push her, let her pick, BUT, if your aren't both 101 percent on board, you will have issues. Both of you will. Another suggestion I would make is: try to keep it rare or at least not too regular in the beginning. You're both into this because you both love each other and want the best for each other. This should really enhance your sex life first. If you don't truly feel that your connection is sacred, and foremost, there may be problems.
Love and respect, a black Canadian.

Welcome!

The first time she gets penetrated by a true BBC she will blossom!!
find her a male ******* that she would be attracted to to make sure you’re not disappointed . They are not all well endowed and you could end up wasting her first time.

Swing Life Style (swinger site) has plenty of single males/BBCs. You don’t have to seek out couples. I would also suggest Fetlife. This is primarily a kink site, but IR play is a kink. You can not only seek out individuals there, many events located in the MD area are on there (MD locals here). This includes IR parties (club or hotel based). These are great places to meet and maybe even start to play. Many offer meet and greet time to start. Some then also offer some play space if you wish to continue. But in all cases, there is never an expectation to play, even if others are. This can provide a very hot intro experience.
We also have a local bull we are willing to share. DM and I can pass along his info.

Back