Going to our first ls club soon, Any advice welcome!

gahomemade

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
Wifey of 20 yrs and I are going to our first club soon . We just plan on mainly watching, but if wifey connects with a BBC or another hotwife , she'd like to dance & maybe get her first kiss from someone other than me. Too worried about STDs to fuk a random, and even though some guys may carry test results on them , it's hard to verify in a club I think. So nothing too heavy this round basically.

Being on forums over the years, it seems many couples that enter the ls this way. Although this could be fun , we've also been warned to watch your drinks , keep it covered etc because you never know what creeps are creeping I guess. That was a little eye popping! 👀

So any couples, wives , or 3rds that would like to give us or anyone else in the same position some advice, what are some good dos & donts for a first time Club visit or in general? Any expierences you care to share we're all ears too.

Thanks fam ! ♥️👊🏼

Wifey of 20 yrs and I are going to our first club soon . We just plan on mainly watching, but if wifey connects with a BBC or another hotwife , she'd like to dance & maybe get her first kiss from someone other than me. Too worried about STDs to fuk a random, and even though some guys may carry test results on them , it's hard to verify in a club I think. So nothing too heavy this round basically.

Being on forums over the years, it seems many couples that enter the ls this way. Although this could be fun , we've also been warned to watch your drinks , keep it covered etc because you never know what creeps are creeping I guess. That was a little eye popping! 👀

So any couples, wives , or 3rds that would like to give us or anyone else in the same position some advice, what are some good dos & donts for a first time Club visit or in general? Any expierences you care to share we're all ears too.

Thanks fam ! ♥️👊🏼
It's great that you are taking your first steps and I hope that you have a great time. As someone who's been to a few clubs and met new and experienced couples here are a few recommendations:
  1. Relax - It's your first time, you'll probably be all nerves. This is especially true for single guys, they are nervous so they dr1nk loads and don't get invited back, but as a couple it's can come off as being hyper-vigilant or overly aggressive. If you usually tell people it's your first time, their instinct is probably going to be to just talk. If you spend the whole night watching, and talking, and having a good time, you are probably going to go back.
  2. Pool rules - dip your toe in, if you like it, an ankle, still like it, a knee, so forth and so on. If at any point you feel pressured or uncomfortable, say something and disengage. Hopefully it's a good place, once you say you aren't comfortable people will help you out of the situation. Don't forget you are in control at all times, if you don't feel comfortable you are empowered to say so and stop the situation. Also, this is common in most places but No means No. If you have an issue where you have told someone to stop and they haven't, get management involved immediately.
  3. If Mama ain't happy, nobody is - I am always amazed at this one, if your wife (the ladies) isn't having a good time, then nobody will be. Ensure you are communicating and doing what she enjoys. Usually couple have a preset notion of how they think the night will go, but as the night progresses "read the room" , is she enjoying X over Y, does she want to do more/less than what you anticipated? Most clubs have a smoking area or kitchen/eating area, that can be a great place for a time out and quich talk. Also tip, wear a long coat no matter the weather. Want to have a chat in the parking lot or run to the ******* store, but don't feel like getting dressed... a long coat for men and women takes care of it all.
  4. After action report - Once all the adrenaline and the new experiences die down, have a frank chat about how it went. I'd probably say 80% of relationship problems in the lifestyle are due to lack of communication so be open and honest after it's all done. Each time! Every time! Don't assume that because you went or did something last time it's going to hit the same way every time.
I think that's a starter but if I have any more tips I will definitely share them.

It's great that you are taking your first steps and I hope that you have a great time. As someone who's been to a few clubs and met new and experienced couples here are a few recommendations:
  1. Relax - It's your first time, you'll probably be all nerves. This is especially true for single guys, they are nervous so they dr1nk loads and don't get invited back, but as a couple it's can come off as being hyper-vigilant or overly aggressive. If you usually tell people it's your first time, their instinct is probably going to be to just talk. If you spend the whole night watching, and talking, and having a good time, you are probably going to go back.
  2. Pool rules - dip your toe in, if you like it, an ankle, still like it, a knee, so forth and so on. If at any point you feel pressured or uncomfortable, say something and disengage. Hopefully it's a good place, once you say you aren't comfortable people will help you out of the situation. Don't forget you are in control at all times, if you don't feel comfortable you are empowered to say so and stop the situation. Also, this is common in most places but No means No. If you have an issue where you have told someone to stop and they haven't, get management involved immediately.
  3. If Mama ain't happy, nobody is - I am always amazed at this one, if your wife (the ladies) isn't having a good time, then nobody will be. Ensure you are communicating and doing what she enjoys. Usually couple have a preset notion of how they think the night will go, but as the night progresses "read the room" , is she enjoying X over Y, does she want to do more/less than what you anticipated? Most clubs have a smoking area or kitchen/eating area, that can be a great place for a time out and quich talk. Also tip, wear a long coat no matter the weather. Want to have a chat in the parking lot or run to the ******* store, but don't feel like getting dressed... a long coat for men and women takes care of it all.
  4. After action report - Once all the adrenaline and the new experiences die down, have a frank chat about how it went. I'd probably say 80% of relationship problems in the lifestyle are due to lack of communication so be open and honest after it's all done. Each time! Every time! Don't assume that because you went or did something last time it's going to hit the same way every time.
I think that's a starter but if I have any more tips I will definitely share them.
Thanks a lot ! 👊🏼

Back