Going alone without hubby for the first time to meet a Blackman

cuckoldress_v

Couple
Real Person
So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level

So me and hubby have been meeting black bulls together for a couple of years now here and there, one guy I’ve had great sex with wants to meet me alone at a hotel without hubby and hubby is encouraging it, I do like the idea, it’s turning me on thinking about how intimate it will be alone but I do have worries, it feels like the first time we took the step for me to take bbc and I was nervous as hell then , what if hubby doesn’t like it what if it causes insecurity’s etc, I’d appreciate any experiences on your first time going alone and how it worked out, was the sex better? Was hubby okay with it afterwards, any issues ? He assures me he wants it but it’s natural to worry, I also think it would take the sex to another level
The first couple of times hubby was there for security and to get a feel for me. After he figured I was harmless and protective, we've been playing several years alone.

It’s very similar to me he came with me for the first few meets with this guy, so I do know him, hubby thinks it will be far more passionate and intimate if we meet alone, it was passionate anyway so I can see it been very explosive, it’s just first time going alone nerves I guess, and wanted shared experiences,

Did it affect your marriage in anyway? Insecurity’s etc, I’m so turned on at the thought of going alone and me and hubby do have a very solid marriage, I love him more than anything but he’s permanently caged now and I need the passionate sex this guy provides, it’s something I said I’d never do, go alone, but I must admit the idea is starting to turn me on now, even though it’s hubby that wanted it , I’m starting to too, but every new step in this lifestyle take careful decision making, it took me years of him pestering me to even start cuckolding him,

It is a big step and changes things. I was nervous too when we first started and wanted hubby at meetings. About six months ago, hubby was corresponding with a new guy and he asked hubby could meet for drinks Friday night. Hubby was going to be out of town and the guy told him he would love to keep me company. I was nervous about it but also wanted to meet him after seeing his photos and videos. I said yes as long as hubby would be available by phone
That day at lunch Mike called to tell me where to meet him and to make sure I was ok. After talking he agreed to pick me up at the house as the ******* were not going to be home. After 20 plus years, it was strange going on a date with another guy. It was a nice night and finally Mike asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was very excited and liked how it felt be in a guy's arms without a third wheel behind us. When we went in he showed me around, poured us wine and we sat down. I had texted hubby a few times as we agreed and told him then it was not going to be long before we were having sex. It was not long before we were in his bed passionately going at it. It felt so good being free and the sex was different. When we finished, I saw my phone blinking and hubby had texted. We had been fucking for over two hours. I sent text back saying "all ok give me time to enjoy this moment". He was full of questions when I did call.
I have met Mike solo several times as well as two other black bulls. Mike invited two of his friends over one night which drove hubby crazy waiting at home while 3 BBC fucked me.
I enjoy it now but also know hubby deserves to have fun too and still like him watching at times

The LS gives variety and …. to be honest… entertainment like nothing else. So if playing solo is something you want to try, set up your rules of engagement with your husband and give it a try. Safest would be with a partner you already experienced. If you like it then do it again. If you don’t, then don’t. Be honest, open and respectful with each other.

My wife has done this a few times. We have had no conflicts and she has never had a bad experience. Always with known play partners. We treat LS events and parties as special times. For us, we play every couple of months. While every weekend works for some couples, for us we have found that less is more in many ways. Same goes for her playing solo. It is rare and special.

I discovered a few things during the process. First I positivity do not want her “Dating” someone. Fancy dinning, flowers and gifts are a no go for me. Three hours of hot tub and sex is fine. I want her to have fun, be desired and fucked to exhaustion. But she is not going with you to your company Christmas Party.

Mr.

My wife had been hooking up with this one younger black man at the the swinger parties we attended on a regular basis. He was single. On the way home, she said he had taken her bareback despite our rule of using condoms. I asked her what happened. She told me she would tell me when got home. She told me I would have to go down her while she told me. Her pussy was swollen and puffy from being fucked hard. I could taste his semen. She said they were making out and he was rubbing his cock on her clit and slit. Suddenly, he pushed forward. She was so wet he went in all the way in-spite of his large size. She said it felt incredible. It felt so much better than with a condom. She was so sensitive she had several climaxes as I cleaned her. Then, she said he asked her to come to his house alone since they were teachers on summer break. I asked her if she wanted to go. She said she didn't want to do anything to hurt our marriage. I asked her again and she said yes. I told her to do it.

The morning she was going to go I watched her dress in a sundress with a built in bra. She didn't bother to put panties on. I asked why not. She told me they wouldn't be on very long anyway. It was the longest day of my life. I diffidently had cuckold angst. She came home late that night. Again, she told me to go down on her if I wanted to hear about her day. I licked the dry semen off her tits and then cleaned her well used pussy while she told me every thing. When I entered her, I climaxed instantly when she told me she couldn't feel me. She told me I was now her cuckold.

She has continued to see him alone for 20 years. Our marriage is the same with that one exception. No damage.

In a Modern Cuckold Marriage, Solo Dating for Wives is perfectly normal and natural. A good Cuck will always love his Wife and will be accepting of this.

It is a big step and changes things. I was nervous too when we first started and wanted hubby at meetings. About six months ago, hubby was corresponding with a new guy and he asked hubby could meet for drinks Friday night. Hubby was going to be out of town and the guy told him he would love to keep me company. I was nervous about it but also wanted to meet him after seeing his photos and videos. I said yes as long as hubby would be available by phone
That day at lunch Mike called to tell me where to meet him and to make sure I was ok. After talking he agreed to pick me up at the house as the ******* were not going to be home. After 20 plus years, it was strange going on a date with another guy. It was a nice night and finally Mike asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was very excited and liked how it felt be in a guy's arms without a third wheel behind us. When we went in he showed me around, poured us wine and we sat down. I had texted hubby a few times as we agreed and told him then it was not going to be long before we were having sex. It was not long before we were in his bed passionately going at it. It felt so good being free and the sex was different. When we finished, I saw my phone blinking and hubby had texted. We had been fucking for over two hours. I sent text back saying "all ok give me time to enjoy this moment". He was full of questions when I did call.
I have met Mike solo several times as well as two other black bulls. Mike invited two of his friends over one night which drove hubby crazy waiting at home while 3 BBC fucked me.
I enjoy it now but also know hubby deserves to have fun too and still like him watching at times
I love it when we get to the point that they want to share me around with friends/family!! Makes me feel like I am VERY good at sex and so desirable they want to show others how good I am!! And I only meet guys without my husband now, he was so ANNOYING asking dumb questions and trying to direct what went ot it took all the passion out of I told him either I meet guys alone, or I'm done.it for me. Happily he agreed.
J (the wife)

I love it when we get to the point that they want to share me around with friends/family!! Makes me feel like I am VERY good at sex and so desirable they want to show others how good I am!! And I only meet guys without my husband now, he was so ANNOYING asking dumb questions and trying to direct what went ot it took all the passion out of I told him either I meet guys alone, or I'm done.it for me. Happily he agreed.
J (the wife)
A good slut

We meet at the hotel room when hubby is not there! Most of the time I get the room and when she knocks on the door I answer it naked with my BBC hard as a rock sticking straight out like Pinocchio nose! Honestly I don't know why every single time that I have done that every woman, the first thing that they did was reached and grabbed my BBC! They didn't give me no hug, no kiss, they just looked down and their eyes got big and they grabbed that BBC! ♠️

You should see how they just drop their purse or just toss it to the bed from over by the door and they just drop to their knees and start sucking! I mean I rarely have time to even lock the latch on the door to the room! (One time house keeping came in too! I will have to tell ya'll that story!)

think about why bully doesn't want your husband in the room? there is nothing about intimacy, bully doesn't care about such staff.
it looks suspicious, so be careful,

I would encourage you to go with your husband, he can defend you and stop it, if it goes somewhat wrong.
Unless you really well know the bull, and have been meeting him for years. In this case it would look more secure, but it will go off from cuckold topic, so only you will get your portion of pleasure and not your husband. Think what it may lead to.

you sound like my kinda girl.

think about why bully doesn't want your husband in the room? there is nothing about intimacy, bully doesn't care about such staff.
it looks suspicious, so be careful,

I would encourage you to go with your husband, he can defend you and stop it, if it goes somewhat wrong.
Unless you really well know the bull, and have been meeting him for years. In this case it would look more secure, but it will go off from cuckold topic, so only you will get your portion of pleasure and not your husband. Think what it may lead to.

The cuckold lifestyle is about an attached woman having sexual freedom not about the sexual desires or whims of the male.

Back