Go Ahead...Call Me Easy 😁.

As a bigger woman, I find black men treat me better on average than white men do. I've had many white men criticize and also cut me down for my size. The majority of black men have been kind, nice and like me for me. I don't know why, it's just been my experience. As a result I am more comfortable around them, and they make me happy.
A loser white boi such as i knows we could never satisfy a full figure Woman as well a a Black Master so we tend to shy away

As a bigger woman, I find black men treat me better on average than white men do. I've had many white men criticize and also cut me down for my size. The majority of black men have been kind, nice and like me for me. I don't know why, it's just been my experience. As a result I am more comfortable around them, and they make me happy.
Hahaha I could tell you why they like bigger women but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist either

As a Black man who has a broad range of what I find attractive in women...
Meaning if she isn't a "10" .
Doesn't necessarily keep me from wanting to fuck/date/bond with her.
I find this dynamic to be more prevalent in Black men than white men.
Ladies if you agree with this...
1) Why do you think it is this way?
2) How does it make you feel about Black men?
3) How does it make you feel about white men?
4) Black men if you are like me in this regard... Why are you like/not like this?

Depending on the responses.
I will elaborate on my own reasons/experiences.
But for now...
I'll just say it's because historically...
I LOVED TO "DICK WHIP" WOMEN 😜!!!
The looks might bring people together but I've always felt it was the connection that really made things fun and exciting. I've met some great looking men and when they turned out to be asses the excitement and desire left for me. Now when we connected, had fun, laughed, and really aligned was when I really got turned on and wanted to keep things going.

As a Black man who has a broad range of what I find attractive in women...
Meaning if she isn't a "10" .
Doesn't necessarily keep me from wanting to fuck/date/bond with her.
I find this dynamic to be more prevalent in Black men than white men.
Ladies if you agree with this...
1) Why do you think it is this way?
2) How does it make you feel about Black men?
3) How does it make you feel about white men?
4) Black men if you are like me in this regard... Why are you like/not like this?

Depending on the responses.
I will elaborate on my own reasons/experiences.
But for now...
I'll just say it's because historically...
I LOVED TO "DICK WHIP" WOMEN 😜!!!
Another fake white dude!!

Boom roasted
Start here if you're interested Bro... The first link to the thread that troll complained and got it closed.
Post in thread 'no to the white mens on the page' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/no-to-the-white-mens-on-the-page.246045/post-5519584

Then this shít a little while ago...
Post in thread 'Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ack-women-to-be-very-sexy.128110/post-5916456

Weirdo is "following" me now...
And of course I followed suit.
You know just because 🤣.

👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back