Girth & Stretch pictures

video?:)
POV: When she's getting stretched something wet, thick, long & strong
278080701.gif

Personally it feels nice when she's wrapped around me

My wife loves this video with Kacey getting her white pussy hammered by this big black cock. She said a few minutes ago she wish Dan was pounding her pussy with his fat black monster right now and I told her to call him and see what he was doing. She called and he was at home and she said she had to promise him a blow job and he could cum in her mouth if he would come up. She said he first asked to try anal on her and she told him no way she could take his big dick in her ass. So she is in the bathroom getting ready for his big black dick and she told me to get ready to lick her pussy before he gets here so she will be good and wet. Should be a fun night with just me and Dan fucking her.

My wife loves this video with Kacey getting her white pussy hammered by this big black cock. She said a few minutes ago she wish Dan was pounding her pussy with his fat black monster right now and I told her to call him and see what he was doing. She called and he was at home and she said she had to promise him a blow job and he could cum in her mouth if he would come up. She said he first asked to try anal on her and she told him no way she could take his big dick in her ass. So she is in the bathroom getting ready for his big black dick and she told me to get ready to lick her pussy before he gets here so she will be good and wet. Should be a fun night with just me and Dan fucking her.
wow. please provide details of the night

Back