BBC Dildo discussion

The problem is that these are consistently threads started by men deciding what the best toy is for the woman. The situation really should be the woman deciding what the best toy is for herself because she knows what she likes what she doesn’t like. The predominant thing that I see in these threads is men all immediately gravitate to these giant cocks. Bigger is not always better. Shorter one that’s a little bit Thicker is awesome!-because it’s comfortable. Being jammed by a baseball bat is not the most attractive and comfortable thing in the world. My preferences tend to lead to vibrators or dildos that vibrates as well. It makes you crazy. My advice for couples is don’t go too big- find something with some thickness to it (we don’t like noodles) and if it vibrates even better and take your time. wham, Bam jam is not the greatest thing in the world. It can be sometimes but that’s not all the time. .

The problem is that these are consistently threads started by men deciding what the best toy is for the woman. The situation really should be the woman deciding what the best toy is for herself because she knows what she likes what she doesn’t like. The predominant thing that I see in these threads is men all immediately gravitate to these giant cocks. Bigger is not always better. Shorter one that’s a little bit Thicker is awesome!-because it’s comfortable. Being jammed by a baseball bat is not the most attractive and comfortable thing in the world. My preferences tend to lead to vibrators or dildos that vibrates as well. It makes you crazy. My advice for couples is don’t go too big- find something with some thickness to it (we don’t like noodles) and if it vibrates even better and take your time. wham, Bam jam is not the greatest thing in the world. It can be sometimes but that’s not all the time. .
Well said.

That’s part of the point of the thread. It would be great to compile a multitude of options in one place. Comments like yours are a great addition as well. I do feel given the nature of this site that many partners do tend to seek something larger, but finding the right “fit” should be the goal.

The look on the face of the person working the register at the adult store when I bought my BAM was priceless
Really? Heck, they are selling that stuff! :🤣

i remember one time having bought extra large condoms in a store. The cashier was in "auto mode". She would greet their customers and go on with her business but never looked anybody in the face. When she had to swipe the condoms over the laser cash register she suddenly looked up and me directly in the eyes with a shocked facial expression. - That was weird but so funny!
The purchase was quite a blow. TBH not what i had expected of "extra large". The condoms actually were "regular" width, just a bit longer than the usual ones. :\ Also nobody knew i wasn't buying them for myself but my then-girlfriend's regular-to-become side-man. ;)

That’s part of the point of the thread. It would be great to compile a multitude of options in one place. Comments like yours are a great addition as well. I do feel given the nature of this site that many partners do tend to seek something larger, but finding the right “fit” should be the goal.
Absolutely! But how to find out? - i have used vegetables on my ex to find out what size suits her best. 🥕 🥒 🍆 - Of course with condoms as that's the only way if you are concerned with the Woman's health. ❗ She had a bit of a struggle with sizes about 9 inches length and 7 1/2 inches around (circumference not diameter). But once she opened up and was able to take it fully she caught fire and turned into a sort of a sexual beast! 🔥 :D

The first dildo i bought for her - she had a toy box with arbitrary toys of all sizes already - was size-wise in between the maximum she would be able to take joyfully and the size of my own d!ck. - And she loved it! (It happened to be a "platinum silicone" body-safe dark brown dildo with a "realistic", d!ck-like, look, touch and feel of 8 inches length and approximately 6 inches circumference.) ❤️ ♠️ :devilish:

;)

I have the doc johnson ultraskyn Jason Luv dildo and it is amazing.

It cost quite a lot of money but it’s so worth it as it’s the most realistic feeling dildo I’ve ever felt inside me and of course the fact it’s molded from Jason’s huge BBC is added bonus as I find him extremely sexy 😁

My wife has many different bbc dildos but her go to is Mr. Hankey rentman and Shane Diesel!!!
Which size and firmness/softness of the Rentman do you have? Does it feel optimal for your wife or could it be even bigger, smaller, softer or harder? Thank you.

The good thing about that toy is it is configurable. The problem i have, if i consider about purchasing that item, is that it is not clear what all the parameters mean. Especially FIRMNESS. They offer four variants...
* 75% soft
* 40% soft
* med firm, and
* extra firm

i guess i would go for either the medium firm or the extra firm one. The question comes up: Does "extra firm" mean a hardness like hard plastics or glass as a reference? That would be a downside as it would be lacking a more "realistic", penis-like feel of the fabric. Does "med firm" resemble a semi-erect penis and not a fully erect one? That would also be a downside. So here my question: Which firmness is closest to a fully erect real penis? - Thank you.

Other than that i would go for a "deep brown" color rather than the black one as i feel it closer resembles the tone/complexion of real skin. ;)

For size it is a tough decision... the "small" one is already big at 9 1/2 inches length and 6 1/2 inches maximum girth. However due to the "balls" its insertable length is "only" 7 1/2 inches! The next bigger size - "medium" - has ImO a more convincing insertable length of nine inches. However its max. girth is 7.9 inches already which seems - depending on the Woman, of course - a bit of a struggle for regular use for most Women, i guess, which i consider a tradeoff if not a downside. :|

For anybody who owns a version of that toy: Please tell us which variant it is and what you think about it.
What are your real-life(!) experiences with the "small" and the "medium" versions, respectively?
i am interested in your descriptions of and opinions on FIRMNESS in particular as this is a rather vague term which ImO makes reviews relevant.

Thank you all!

Hi! Cali! Yes! And I was wondering if I could get yalls opinion..so me and my wife got a bbc dildo recently like3 months ago give or take..but within the last month and half we only been using it for oral..she tends to suck it and jerk it off which is a lil new and thought it was kinda funny considering it’s a toy! But she does suck is and I feel like it’s more just to turn me on rather than her wanting the real thing? I’ve complimented her while she does it and whispered into her ear and always get the “oh yeah ☺️” answer lol any tips or anything I can do to go forward?

Which size and firmness/softness of the Rentman do you have? Does it feel optimal for your wife or could it be even bigger, smaller, softer or harder? Thank you.

The good thing about that toy is it is configurable. The problem i have, if i consider about purchasing that item, is that it is not clear what all the parameters mean. Especially FIRMNESS. They offer four variants...
* 75% soft
* 40% soft
* med firm, and
* extra firm

i guess i would go for either the medium firm or the extra firm one. The question comes up: Does "extra firm" mean a hardness like hard plastics or glass as a reference? That would be a downside as it would be lacking a more "realistic", penis-like feel of the fabric. Does "med firm" resemble a semi-erect penis and not a fully erect one? That would also be a downside. So here my question: Which firmness is closest to a fully erect real penis? - Thank you.

Other than that i would go for a "deep brown" color rather than the black one as i feel it closer resembles the tone/complexion of real skin. ;)

For size it is a tough decision... the "small" one is already big at 9 1/2 inches length and 6 1/2 inches maximum girth. However due to the "balls" its insertable length is "only" 7 1/2 inches! The next bigger size - "medium" - has ImO a more convincing insertable length of nine inches. However its max. girth is 7.9 inches already which seems - depending on the Woman, of course - a bit of a struggle for regular use for most Women, i guess, which i consider a tradeoff if not a downside. :|

For anybody who owns a version of that toy: Please tell us which variant it is and what you think about it.
What are your real-life(!) experiences with the "small" and the "medium" versions, respectively?
i am interested in your descriptions of and opinions on FIRMNESS in particular as this is a rather vague term which ImO makes reviews relevant.

Thank you all!
So see our dildos below, the Hankeys do come up quite firm and I only have experience with 75% soft would strongly recommend 40% soft if going bigger. Recently added the Jack Hunter(original) to the BBC dildo collection still quite large but smaller than Cody (Med). Hope this helps.

Post in thread 'My wife thinks her BBC dildo is too small.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-thinks-her-bbc-dildo-is-too-small.227439/post-3941658

So see our dildos below, the Hankeys do come up quite firm and I only have experience with 75% soft would strongly recommend 40% soft if going bigger. Recently added the Jack Hunter(original) to the BBC dildo collection still quite large but smaller than Cody (Med). Hope this helps.

Post in thread 'My wife thinks her BBC dildo is too small.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-thinks-her-bbc-dildo-is-too-small.227439/post-3941658
Thank you.

So either "40% soft" or "med firm" seem more desirable?!

There he is Mr Hankeys Cody Cachet medium size, 75% soft, dark brown 😍 Compared to old faithful Vixen Creations Lonestar. Just waiting for the right night to blindfold her and try!
View attachment 4718797View attachment 4718799View attachment 4718800
i got the "chocolate"-colored "Outlaw" from Vixen Creations for my ex. She was very content with it, actually liked it a lot! :) - A great body-safe toy. (y)
i only wished it was compatible with the "Vac-U-Lock" system so it would have been easier to use it on her with a harness as a strapon. :(

i got the "chocolate"-colored "Outlaw" from Vixen Creations for my ex. She was very content with it, actually liked it a lot! :) - A great body-safe toy. (y)
i only wished it was compatible with the "Vac-U-Lock" system so it would have been easier to use it on her with a harness as a strapon. :(
You can buy a special drill bit to make the hole for the VAC u lock!!!!

You can buy a special drill bit to make the hole for the VAC u lock!!!!
Thanks for your advice. Where do we get that "special drill bit"? T.Y. i consider that an option for a selfmade toy. :)

But i am not going to do that with a toy that cost almost 200 bucks! See... such silicone toys have an outer layer which is smooth and has a high density so it does not trap germs easily and so that it is easy to clean and disinfect. But on the inside there are pores in order to provide that flesh-like feel. Otherwise the toy would have been hard as glass. Drilling a hole and thus touching the outer layer would destroy the toy and i am not going to do that. ;)

Thanks for your advice. Where do we get that "special drill bit"? T.Y. i consider that an option for a selfmade toy. :)

But i am not going to do that with a toy that cost almost 200 bucks! See... such silicone toys have an outer layer which is smooth and has a high density so it does not trap germs easily and so that it is easy to clean and disinfect. But on the inside there are pores in order to provide that flesh-like feel. Otherwise the toy would have been hard as glass. Drilling a hole and thus touching the outer layer would destroy the toy and i am not going to do that. ;)
Go hanky toys website. You can find it there.

Back