bbclover432

Couple
Gold Member
So my gf has only dated and slept with black guys prior to meeting me and this was a little intimidating at first but it’s just gone farther and farther with time and I feel like she might even be cheating on me. At first she called me one of her ex lovers names several times and I tried to brush that off my shoulder. We are pretty open about our experiences I believe but it didn’t make it hurt any less when she dove into the stories, from recording her friend taking a bbc in her closet, to her and one of her friends “worshipping” one guys bbc together, telling me she’s ate one of her past lovers asses yet anytime I’ve asked for similar treatment I’m quickly hushed, she’s even told me she was impregnated by one of her exs but had a miscarriage… the cuckold lifestyle is def a fantasy of mine don’t get me wrong but I’ve opened this up to her about a year ago and she didn’t seem too fond of the idea. Does anybody have any input? Thanks!

Yes, they have their own way of doing things, who and when they want. All you can do is be open with her and mention your cuckold fantasy again. Maybe she will open up to you and tell you what you need to know one way or the other. It’s a little frustrating sometimes but if you put your trust in her hands she will see that and share her thoughts with you, good luck.

Yes, they are funny creatures alright! Shes loved it in the past, and would love it again. But..... theres something that holds so many women back, even if they know we would be happy being a cuckold.
Maybe next time you two are fooling around, tell her, 'ok, i wont ask you to lick my ass again, but does it bother you that i think about you doing these things to Black men and it turns me on so much??? Would you be able to do that again if you got with another Black guy???? And if so, then tell me what you and he had done together???' 😉

I can relate! Not only did I encourage my last girlfriend in every way for years to try BBC.
I supported her social interactions and even went to parties where I was the only white male out of 4 IR couples.
She was also supported by another person to move on from me.
i was totaly taken sideways when i got the boot!
she completely left me and ghosted me!
I do wish her the best but dam that was rough.

Back