Gf on board with going bbc

Earlier tonight we were laying in bed and the conversation shifted to her getting some bbc from one of her ex's . She said she's down but the guy is going to want to "own" her pussy. I replied, " he can have it then ill just stop fucking you". So she falls asleep and I start rubbing her clit and she's moaning. This leads to me licking her asshole and eventually pussy. Shes so wet not like usual .After a couple minutes of this I start slapping her clit with my dick and slip just the tip in. I keep telling her how she is going to take only bbc from now on meanwhile she's soaking down there. I had to ask her three times , " tell daddy want you want". Finally she said bbc and I'm fucking rock hard. I ******* her and pound her loose cunt then roll her over. She crosses her arms for me to restrain which is something she normally doesn't do. She comes on my dick and I shoot the biggest load in her. This slut is so close to going bbc only. From now on she's only getting oral and I'm keeping my dick out of her. Anybody have a gf who prefers bbc and only that?

Reminds me of a really sexy slut I dated in college. After we got to know each other better, I realized she was basically fucking every guy in her social network, most of them BBC. She even told me one night that I was "just barely big enough" to be acceptable to fuck. One of my other female friends came over to try to "warn" me about what a slut she was. She was saying stuff like, "you have no idea how many guys she has fucked. Like every guy at school in high school."

Of course, that just made me want her even more and I encouraged her to go hang with her friends, knowing she was getting fucked all the time.

Earlier tonight we were laying in bed and the conversation shifted to her getting some bbc from one of her ex's . She said she's down but the guy is going to want to "own" her pussy. I replied, " he can have it then ill just stop fucking you". So she falls asleep and I start rubbing her clit and she's moaning. This leads to me licking her asshole and eventually pussy. Shes so wet not like usual .After a couple minutes of this I start slapping her clit with my dick and slip just the tip in. I keep telling her how she is going to take only bbc from now on meanwhile she's soaking down there. I had to ask her three times , " tell daddy want you want". Finally she said bbc and I'm fucking rock hard. I ******* her and pound her loose cunt then roll her over. She crosses her arms for me to restrain which is something she normally doesn't do. She comes on my dick and I shoot the biggest load in her. This slut is so close to going bbc only. From now on she's only getting oral and I'm keeping my dick out of her. Anybody have a gf who prefers bbc and only that?
My wife has no use for my penis anymore because she has my tongue and a few big cocks to keep her satisfied. It’s a good thing to show her you support her by taking about bbc with her and cumming quickly so she sees you approve of her extramarital playtime.

Yes my Queen is white cock free, of you are in London, or anywhere on UK and want a mature cuckold couple to convert her message me

just joined yesterday help my page become bigger. Huge dick your wife would love! Follow follow follow

My wife tried a black guy just a week ago. Even tough has a regular white guy that always fucks her she never tried BBC. Anyway she didnt like it. She tought he was too big in length and it kept hitting the end of her vagina too hard. She loved the width tough. He was very wide and she loves that. She just wanted to see what the fuss is about, but as she puts it she doesnt see anything special. Her usual lover is about 7" and the black guy was 8"

My wife tried a black guy just a week ago. Even tough has a regular white guy that always fucks her she never tried BBC. Anyway she didnt like it. She tought he was too big in length and it kept hitting the end of her vagina too hard. She loved the width tough. He was very wide and she loves that. She just wanted to see what the fuss is about, but as she puts it she doesnt see anything special. Her usual lover is about 7" and the black guy was 8"
Not every woman is into very big dicks.
7 and very thick is good for many.
Dont forget the love trust factor.

Back