Gangbanged white bois...

How many of you cucks, sissies, and fembois have been dominated by powerful Black cocks? Tell your story...how did you set it up? What was your favorite part of the play? Where did it happen...ever come to Ohio...😁
I’m not very feminine but I have been dominated and made to take what I had coming then was made to a few more times and after that I didn’t have to be made to I just excepted my role and now I can’t get enough.

How many of you cucks, sissies, and fembois have been dominated by powerful Black cocks? Tell your story...how did you set it up? What was your favorite part of the play? Where did it happen...ever come to Ohio...😁
Her Bulls now come after me and I don't resist. They have actually made me dress like a girl, put on make up and told my wife they were taking me out. They took me to an all Black night club late about 2AM. When the club was closing. People would gather in the parking lot I wasn't aware, but I was going to be closing entertainment. At least 20 Black guys and Black women gathered as they had me suck cock right there in the parking lot. I could hear chants of Get it, get it. AsI sucked one guys cock. somebody lifted my skirt up from behind and slapped some KY on my butthole. Then started pounding my ass as the group was saying gotta ride the train. Gotta ride the train. and I did for an hour. It was humiliating, lustful and thrilling all at the same time. Funny thing is, I hoped they would do it again. A month later they did. But to a bigger crowd,

My ex girlfriend encouraged me to suck her black lovers cocks. She started buying me girlie panties. She would arrange black men to visit me when she was away. One black guy started telling his friends to visit me. I became a BBC cum dump one summer. I haven't played with anyone in a couple years but I think about it often. 😊

You should all be proud of yourselves for relinquishing the instinct to resist and allowing the eventual to happen naturally. As a masculine presenting man who has loved and fucked plenty of women but learned my place at a young age, I’m always fascinated to learn about the experiences of white cis het men who have always identified as straight and find their destiny later in their lives. Do you fully surrender? Has the sexual experience changed you in a meaningful way and if so how? Do you feel free from the responsibility and pressure of playing a role that you weren’t naturally designed for? Do you now love and fantasize about sucking his superior black dick?

Have you found ways to demonstrate your respect for and appreciation of our black kings in other aspects of your life? You can’t just objectify our kings - they aren’t walking dicks. Go beyond making charitable donations and make a legit effort to help your king and others like him step into their royal and rightful places. Open doors, take chances, make eye contact and show respect always … even to a king who doesn’t know he’s a king yet. All white people who recognize the truth are responsible for educating other inferior ignorant white folk and they need to lead by example.

I know the folks who attend my funeral will be minimum 95% poc and it’s the reason I could die tomorrow with no regrets. With our privilege comes the responsibility to do whatever we can to be, push for, and support positive change in our society and around the world.

Never been gang banged period, love the idea but making it happen is way easier said than done. I did get spit roasted in Vegas on a biz trip. Was in town for a convention, first night there found a delicious bbc on Grindr, local guy, came to the hotel and feed me 2 loads. We exchanged numbers, told him I was in town for a few more days and would love to get fucked. The next day he txts me, asks if I can handle 2 guys. That night he shows up with a buddy, taller lean good looking guy. Spent the next hour on my knees sucking and getting fucked by two gorgeous cocks. I've been tag teamed a good bit, that's been the only bbc tag team. Would love a bigger group - a guy can dream LOL

You should all be proud of yourselves for relinquishing the instinct to resist and allowing the eventual to happen naturally. As a masculine presenting man who has loved and fucked plenty of women but learned my place at a young age, I’m always fascinated to learn about the experiences of white cis het men who have always identified as straight and find their destiny later in their lives. Do you fully surrender? Has the sexual experience changed you in a meaningful way and if so how? Do you feel free from the responsibility and pressure of playing a role that you weren’t naturally designed for? Do you now love and fantasize about sucking his superior black dick?

Have you found ways to demonstrate your respect for and appreciation of our black kings in other aspects of your life? You can’t just objectify our kings - they aren’t walking dicks. Go beyond making charitable donations and make a legit effort to help your king and others like him step into their royal and rightful places. Open doors, take chances, make eye contact and show respect always … even to a king who doesn’t know he’s a king yet. All white people who recognize the truth are responsible for educating other inferior ignorant white folk and they need to lead by example.

I know the folks who attend my funeral will be minimum 95% poc and it’s the reason I could die tomorrow with no regrets. With our privilege comes the responsibility to do whatever we can to be, push for, and support positive change in our society and around the world.
Care to share when and how you "learned your place" at an early age?

Care to share when and how you "learned your place" at an early age?
I grew up in a majority black community was the only white boy in my schools. One day in seventh grade two classmates - cousins- used the threat of violence to make me to service them orally. I had been curious and actively noticing the beauty of the tools around me in the showers but of course I was always afraid to be labeled a fag - they told me they knew that white boys liked to suck black dick and then they ****** me to blow them both. It was traumatic, but it taught me that it was true.

I grew up in a majority black community was the only white boy in my schools. One day in seventh grade two classmates - cousins- used the threat of violence to make me to service them orally. I had been curious and actively noticing the beauty of the tools around me in the showers but of course I was always afraid to be labeled a fag - they told me they knew that white boys liked to suck black dick and then they ****** me to blow them both. It was traumatic, but it taught me that it was true.
Mine was around same age but wasn't forc.ed. I liked pussy but loved dicks. Took to sucking like a duck to water

I would give the air to breath fya BBC gangbang. I don't care the number, I can take a lot of good big black cock. I have wanted a BBC gangbang for years. If anyone wants a sissy slut to gangbang I will make myself available anytime anyplace,

3 is the last step before gangbang. Bet it was memorable
It was definitely memorable. The first BBC to fuck me took me to his friends house. They were talking and daring me to do things. It was fun and I was very horny. They bent me over and tied me to a table and started in my mouth and would rotate to my ass. They did this for about an hour then each got in .y throat and pumped my throat full of cum. Best BBC night I have had so far

Back