Gangbang or Train?

This is one of those things where it's "To each his/her own." My wife has done both and sometimes it's a combination of both.
A train is one sided, where the sex is more for the enjoyment of the males taking part rather than mutually among all parties. It’s also seen as a very degrading act for the female. Nothing wrong with this so long as this gets her off while she submits herself to them. I think this works for a woman the more submissive she is. Another thing that happens when a woman agrees to pull a train is she is more passive and is just there to allow the men to do whatever they want to her.
A train is not to be confused with a gangbang or group sex. In a gangbang, the woman is engaging in sex with the men simultaneously and the enjoyment is often mutual.
How exactly is a train one sided or completely submissive? How is it degrading? I’ve had trains where I’m in complete control ace I’ve never allowed any men to do whatever they want in any situation. It’s more about the individual mindset. Pleasure is mutual in all those acts. Either way I’m the center of attention

How exactly is a train one sided or completely submissive? How is it degrading? I’ve had trains where I’m in complete control ace I’ve never allowed any men to do whatever they want in any situation. It’s more about the individual mindset. Pleasure is mutual in all those acts. Either way I’m the center of attention
Perhaps it's a matter of semantics but I think there is a difference.
A train is a slang term for when two or more males has sex (usually) a female one after another. The sex is controlled by the guys and while the female is usually in a compromising position, generally bent over and facing away from the man. She passively accepts the sex acts as they are done to her. As one male finishes, the next male switches and continues having sex with the female. The typically continues until the males are done with her or in some cases, when the female says it’s over. A train can be three or substantially more individuals.
A train is one sided, the sex is more for the enjoyment of the males taking part rather than mutually among all parties. It’s also seen by many as very degrading act for the female. I suppose some women may not think it is degrading but to each his own.
A train is not to be confused with a gangbang or group sex. In a gangbang, the woman is engaging in sex with the men simultaneously and the enjoyment is more often mutual. From what I've seen and experienced, there can a blending the two for various reasons.

TRAIN-HER FIRST AND ALL BLACK.jpg

Back