Gangbang or Train?

We are still new to the lifestyle but I really hope we get the chance to run a train on my beautiful PAWG wife. Got a long way to go though. Gotta find a good bull to break her in and get her addicted to BBC and convince her to get the tattoo first.

This is one of those things where it's "To each his/her own." My wife has done both and sometimes it's a combination of both.
A train is one sided, where the sex is more for the enjoyment of the males taking part rather than mutually among all parties. It’s also seen as a very degrading act for the female. Nothing wrong with this so long as this gets her off while she submits herself to them. I think this works for a woman the more submissive she is. Another thing that happens when a woman agrees to pull a train is she is more passive and is just there to allow the men to do whatever they want to her.
A train is not to be confused with a gangbang or group sex. In a gangbang, the woman is engaging in sex with the men simultaneously and the enjoyment is often mutual.
Here are 4 photos, the first two show a woman pulling a train, she is there to receive whatever comes at her. It's unclear what the girls in the second 2 photos are getting ready to do, a gangbang or a train? Either way, they're there to be used. The attractive girl in the video at the end seems like she really just wants to settle in and pull a train, but the black men keep getting after her while she gets fucked.

gb train 47853596_240_f6ea.jpggb train AABABE61-4436-4EEE-AA6F-1133AE02C0E1.pngGB train_mb6galmtb61qgy5q6o1_1280.jpgGB train 044_1000.jpg
View attachment GB train Sisahgiv 5256205-55cd31d5cabca04b63ba4128668e7b45.mp4

This is one of those things where it's "To each his/her own." My wife has done both and sometimes it's a combination of both.
A train is one sided, where the sex is more for the enjoyment of the males taking part rather than mutually among all parties. It’s also seen as a very degrading act for the female. Nothing wrong with this so long as this gets her off while she submits herself to them. I think this works for a woman the more submissive she is. Another thing that happens when a woman agrees to pull a train is she is more passive and is just there to allow the men to do whatever they want to her.
A train is not to be confused with a gangbang or group sex. In a gangbang, the woman is engaging in sex with the men simultaneously and the enjoyment is often mutual.
Here are 4 photos, the first two show a woman pulling a train, she is there to receive whatever comes at her. It's unclear what the girls in the second 2 photos are getting ready to do, a gangbang or a train? Either way, they're there to be used. The attractive girl in the video at the end seems like she really just wants to settle in and pull a train, but the black men keep getting after her while she gets fucked.

View attachment 7395743View attachment 7395745View attachment 7395757View attachment 7395758
View attachment 7395765
Hard for me to imagine experiencing this as you have!

Hard for me to imagine experiencing this as you have!
Thinking back, it Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine what we've experienced. Back when I was young, I was a very jealous person. When I first laid eyes on Amie, I was instantly smitten, thinking she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. The thing is, other men thought the same thing so men were drawn to her like a pack of bears to a jar of honey. I never thought she would have anything to do with me so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I first made love to her and finally agreed marry me!
The thing is, I was insecure in those early days together, so I was very jealous of the attention what I thought of as my trophy wife got. I would never have been able to handle sharing her with another man, much less a black man or heaven forbid, a group of black men! I was in my early 20s then, fast forward several years and before I knew it, I was letting her the very things I had dreaded years earlier. I was still jealous but for some reason was turned on at the same time.

Thinking back, it Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine what we've experienced. Back when I was young, I was a very jealous person. When I first laid eyes on Amie, I was instantly smitten, thinking she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. The thing is, other men thought the same thing so men were drawn to her like a pack of bears to a jar of honey. I never thought she would have anything to do with me so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I first made love to her and finally agreed marry me!
The thing is, I was insecure in those early days together, so I was very jealous of the attention what I thought of as my trophy wife got. I would never have been able to handle sharing her with another man, much less a black man or heaven forbid, a group of black men! I was in my early 20s then, fast forward several years and before I knew it, I was letting her the very things I had dreaded years earlier. I was still jealous but for some reason was turned on at the same time.

Thanks for sharing that.

It's interesting to see how our reality changes with life experiences and viewing with the passage time almost can look like you're looking at someone else life.

Back