Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

She was an IR Queen. Her movies are legendary, BUT........................the annoying cameraman, who talked thru most of her movies, was just something you had to put up with. That annoying cameraman ruined all the FFF movies ever made !!
If you think the camera man is bad there listen to one from the Black Dahlia series. I was hoping some talent in front of the camera would to him to shut the fuck up.

She was an IR Queen. Her movies are legendary, BUT........................the annoying cameraman, who talked thru most of her movies, was just something you had to put up with. That annoying cameraman ruined all the FFF movies ever made !!
True, I guess there weren’t too many options at the time for producing this type of content, but I also get the feeling from seeing pretty much all of her films that her husband got off on hearing her responses. no matter how many bbcs she was taking she always seemed like she was doing it for him as much as she was for herself

I feel something bad or traumatic happened, cause she always came off like a woman enjoying herself,,,as opposed to doing it just because her husband wanted her to. I retired and yet I hit several groups like this a day, cause I still miss it, even though I can’t do it anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t wish I could. My point being, other women that have retired remain active in chat rooms, it brings you back to the good old days, and can be responsible for getting me in the mindset for a good romp. But if my hub passed away, or I developed health problems, then I might just drop off the planet.
You were and are the best that ever did it! I’m so thankful I found you in here and you uploaded a bunch of old pictures, I always wanted to see you smoking and wow! I found pictures of you! Thank you!

My stripper name is Isis Egyptian god of sexual powers. Nothing has ever had happened to me. I’ve protected my four successful breedings first birth June 2000 Fort Knox, Kentucky, 2nd December 2001 Seoul Korea, third birth 2003 Fort Hood Texas, last successful reading 2005 Augusta Georgia had to be the NFL team Atlanta that I work through whoever wanted to privately why can you not understand how private I am protecting my little *Now while you’re a medic and doctors I’m very successful I’m still earning money off unreleased and new release.

Nice fucking last best NFL player fucking nine Augusta Georgia 2006 Nun and Devil the 1st, how much information does it 1/2 breed unknown, white ******* Pawnee born in, for ******* in mom Gina 18 fucking everything for free because she enjoyed it unknown ******* it’s the way I like it. I do not know who bred me first I don’t care why a white girl has a stripper first five days. I lost my virginity Oklahoma City just graduated high school 18 private booth $50 $50 to house my my whore mom slut who gave away 19 very first black cock fucked everything and anything that would fucker 65 years old in Oklahoma still fucking any and everybody that will come to our house spread her legs can take double penetration, huge cocks and punt, and ass at the same time and gagged with huge cock. She encouraged me told me to wait at 21 in Oklahoma City. All consenting adults I introduced her to 13 inch three 2 1/2 inch wide 1211 inch black men cock who fucked both of us hunting with our consent as ******* as we could handle it and we’ve never been broken yet. Why can’t you understand that I protected and withdrawn? I still been fucked every weekend by my supportive cock I broke and introduced, and I went ******* knocked on his roommate Steve’s door, Bowling Green, Kentucky, as a student at Western Kentucky University stripper at tattletale Kentucky with a nasty private reputation who fucked the owner in Bridgett bartender 1999 first night I applied for job how much more truth can I give you? I will be releasing of my films since 2009 from Norfolk, Virginia aircraft carrier USS enterprise import I privately screen everybody’s with my approval. My husband did not turn me out. He just told me there’s nothing wrong to sell my films. I met Gianni and watch me pick out for men Nashville, Tennessee at Man a swingers club he saw me approach. My husband told me I can make a fortune. My husband bought all my wedding dresses. The first wedding dress I was fucked in with one. I married him in Elizabethtown Kentucky 2000 he was sterile

Attachments

• GabrielleSantin21.jpg
    GabrielleSantin21.jpg
    736.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Gabrielle Santini pregnant.jpg
    Gabrielle Santini pregnant.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Selena Gabrielle Santini trainer.jpg
    Selena Gabrielle Santini trainer.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 12
Back