Gabrielle Santini Hotwife fan club

She was an IR Queen. Her movies are legendary, BUT........................the annoying cameraman, who talked thru most of her movies, was just something you had to put up with. That annoying cameraman ruined all the FFF movies ever made !!
If you think the camera man is bad there listen to one from the Black Dahlia series. I was hoping some talent in front of the camera would to him to shut the fuck up.

She was an IR Queen. Her movies are legendary, BUT........................the annoying cameraman, who talked thru most of her movies, was just something you had to put up with. That annoying cameraman ruined all the FFF movies ever made !!
True, I guess there weren’t too many options at the time for producing this type of content, but I also get the feeling from seeing pretty much all of her films that her husband got off on hearing her responses. no matter how many bbcs she was taking she always seemed like she was doing it for him as much as she was for herself

I feel something bad or traumatic happened, cause she always came off like a woman enjoying herself,,,as opposed to doing it just because her husband wanted her to. I retired and yet I hit several groups like this a day, cause I still miss it, even though I can’t do it anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t wish I could. My point being, other women that have retired remain active in chat rooms, it brings you back to the good old days, and can be responsible for getting me in the mindset for a good romp. But if my hub passed away, or I developed health problems, then I might just drop off the planet.
You were and are the best that ever did it! I’m so thankful I found you in here and you uploaded a bunch of old pictures, I always wanted to see you smoking and wow! I found pictures of you! Thank you!

Back