For white Boys that love bbc

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
God damn thats a beautiful cock, Daddy.

You have such a following of white sissy bois on here. I'm still a sissy virgin but I have the hots for you Daddy. You know want we want and the very thought of your beautiful Black Cock giving me my first breeding is beyond my wildest dreams. :blackheart::lips::blackheart:

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Yummy

Seeing that made my hole start throbbing....i need that please... I want my hole ruined ...

Attachments

• 0210232358_HDR.jpg
    0210232358_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 35
Ooof how do i get in front of that?! I really want someone like you to make me loose then breed it for days🤤🤤🤤 reach out i would be willing to travel

Attachments

• 0210232358_HDR.jpg
    0210232358_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
I need to be bred and owned!! I’ll do whatever u tell me as long as I can wear panties, booty shorts and mini skirts, and feel you dripping through my panties down my leg! That cock looks amazing

Attachments

• IMG_1632.jpeg
    IMG_1632.jpeg
    770.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1635.jpeg
    IMG_1635.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
Anyway for you to get in touch with me!!

very athletic muscular white guy. I’m bisexual, but I am searching for the Almighty black cock that I can suck and service as needed. My asshole has never been touched by a cock. I am looking for a BBC to be gentle with me. Any black men, looking to dominate a white dude in the Cleveland Ohio area send me a message. I will reply immediately.

Attachments

• IMG_20240309_153517390.jpg
    IMG_20240309_153517390.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 23
Back