For those who are pussy free…

I’m actually concerned that we are heading in this direction. It definitely not what I planned. She wants the bbc dildo more than me. Most times now she won’t even let me have sex with her after I use it on her.
Careful for what you wish for....I used to fuck this married lady on occasion. I am well hung....her husband got sidelined after she got used to regular use of a nice large dildo....all she wanted from him was some tongue the dildo and then she was done....he could go to sleep with his dick throbbing and she had no concerns because she had been left unfulfilled for years so now she felt it was his turn.
Eventually she looked for the real thing and that's where I came in (so to speak). She told me all about it.....poor hubby was very frustrated....she made him even clean the dildo when she was thru.

Careful for what you wish for....I used to fuck this married lady on occasion. I am well hung....her husband got sidelined after she got used to regular use of a nice large dildo....all she wanted from him was some tongue the dildo and then she was done....he could go to sleep with his dick throbbing and she had no concerns because she had been left unfulfilled for years so now she felt it was his turn.
Eventually she looked for the real thing and that's where I came in (so to speak). She told me all about it.....poor hubby was very frustrated....she made him even clean the dildo when she was thru.
That right there is so hot! Chastity should be on the hubby for sure!

So I know this doesn’t apply to all the cuckolds here but I know that it applies to a handful. In my last relationship I was not technically “pussy free” but it was a rare treat. I think it’s a lifestyle worth considering but was just wondering how everyone feels about it? The good? The bad? Do you ever regret it? Deep down wish you weren’t? Does it ever calls in a cognitive dissonance? Would be very curious to explore the psychology
Well i never expected it but it actually feels great. The good is i no longer have to worry about my wife wife being unsatisfied again, my wife receives the most and best and longest oral sessions she has ever received in her life, plus i get to feel like i am where i actually belong. I would say the bad is that i have created a habbit of cumming extremly easy sometimes in as little as 20 seconds. I cant say i regret anything other than learning about it and starting many years earlier.

Last edited:
Well i never expected it but it actually feels great. The good is i no longer have to worry about my wife wife being unsatisfied again, my wife receives the most and mest and longest oral sessions she has ever received in her life, plus i get to feel like i am where i actually belong. I would say the bad is that i have created a habbit of cumming extremly easy sometimes in as little as 20 seconds. I csnt say i regret anything other than learning about it and starting many years earlier.
I been pussy free now for 2 years

Well i never expected it but it actually feels great. The good is i no longer have to worry about my wife wife being unsatisfied again, my wife receives the most and mest and longest oral sessions she has ever received in her life, plus i get to feel like i am where i actually belong. I would say the bad is that i have created a habbit of cumming extremly easy sometimes in as little as 20 seconds. I csnt say i regret anything other than learning about it and starting many years earlier.
Wow...congratulations!
At least you've worked out a great arrangement.
I have to say going on 3.5 years pussy free with no female contact I enjoy the orgasms while being limp!
It's liberating and so pleasurable !!

Despite being a cuck, you never cease to be attracted to women. Of course being pussy-free you get cravings about having sex with your wife. Then you come back to your senses and realize that you couldn't possibly please her in bed. Ask yourself? Is that fair to her? The love of your life deserves better. But once I see our bull fucking my wife, those cravings go away because I fuck her vicariously through him. That's the idea.

That was great info and I'll take it one step further.
For the last 2 years of my relationship with my ex we used black dildos and only had penetration once a month. Every orgasm revolved around BBC also. So we synchronized cumming together with BBC. Even if I was getting a hand job or oral it still revolved around BBC.
I had no idea she was already on the hunt for BBC herself.
I was replaced quickly and left the house and ghosted once he took over
unbeknownst to me he was absolutely huge (260) or so.
I accepted and moved on to this pussy free lifestyle and still wish her and him well! ♠️❤️
But ya you're right it changes things

That was great info and I'll take it one step further.
For the last 2 years of my relationship with my ex we used black dildos and only had penetration once a month. Every orgasm revolved around BBC also. So we synchronized cumming together with BBC. Even if I was getting a hand job or oral it still revolved around BBC.
I had no idea she was already on the hunt for BBC herself.
I was replaced quickly and left the house and ghosted once he took over
unbeknownst to me he was absolutely huge (260) or so.
I accepted and moved on to this pussy free lifestyle and still wish her and him well! ♠️❤️
But ya you're right it changes things
There are certainly ways to, slowly but surely, make your wife start to crave BBC. If your wife is new to the idea you have to start subtle and gradually build subliminal messages about being with Black guys and associate high amounts of pleasure with it. I think even the most adamant women can be converted eventually to have a taste for BBC.

I don't know if other little dicked white guys feel this way, but fucking was stressful for me because of my small dick. I stopped fucking pussy about 7 years ago, and don't miss it. just cleaning and occasionally jerking off for me now.
Lol yes fucking was always stressfull, struggling to make her orgasm was a difficult task to do expecially before you cum. I have began just licking her pussy instead as she loves it more than she ever liked sex with me.

I love to fuck, but love to see my wife fucked more. She knows this, without us talking about it. Most of our sessions are me massaging her really good until she’s ready to take a thick 8” dildo hard.

Usually after that, I fuck her and cum inside her. Then for a while, she was letting me fuck her doggy style with “our friend” while she blows me to completion.

Now, I haven’t done anything for a while. Should I be concerned???

Despite being a cuck, you never cease to be attracted to women. Of course being pussy-free you get cravings about having sex with your wife. Then you come back to your senses and realize that you couldn't possibly please her in bed. Ask yourself? Is that fair to her? The love of your life deserves better. But once I see our bull fucking my wife, those cravings go away because I fuck her vicariously through him. That's the idea.
I totally agree. I love dick now and being a bottom/sissy, but I miss having the opportunity to fucking my wife or others. she doesn't understand that I enjoy watching and know she's being pleased by someone else. She's still young and deserves a great sex life. it's not just about being pleased as a cuck, it's knowing that she's being pleased. We are still intimate in other ways, but just not sexual. I can't help in that dept.

Back