Flat cages and reduction

I have worn a couple of different cages over the years. The metal are most comfortable and secure; however, none of them stop morning wood! It would wake me up daily around 4-5am without fail.

None of them caused additional shrinkage or affected getting hard - even temp. The longest I went was 4 weeks of continuous wear.

Bought the biggest ring we could find. It was painful and cutting of circulation.
Check out mature metal - go with the double ring and make sure you take accurate measurements. I used to wear the Jailbird w/ security screw. Very comfortable for all day/week wear...surprisingly not that visible. It is a great way to show your wife lifestyle commitment. Good luck.

As someone with a tiny cock it amazes me so many people want to reduce the size of their cocks. I don't get it. While I'll accepted the way things are, and make the most of it, I'd much rather be larger.

Hubby's been in 24/7 chastity for almost 2 years. His cages have always been small but the past 6 months has been in a flat cage. He's frequently let out to clean and shave ONLY and while he's only soft his cock looks so much smaller than it used to be. We're both interested to see if his size would be different while hard, I've been thinking lately that we should check on the 2 year anniversary!

20240514_212832.jpg

Hubby's been in 24/7 chastity for almost 2 years. His cages have always been small but the past 6 months has been in a flat cage. He's frequently let out to clean and shave ONLY and while he's only soft his cock looks so much smaller than it used to be. We're both interested to see if his size would be different while hard, I've been thinking lately that we should check on the 2 year anniversary!

View attachment 7434368
perfect size for a cuckold when was the last time he had sex with you

View attachment 7434368
this looks so perfect :)

Back