Flat cages and reduction

It’s seems the trend is towards smaller and smaller cages ..
How many of you have been downsized regularly by wife/mistress?
Reductive chastity seems to bring a lot of joy to the right cuckoldress
Start with confort which was obviously too large. Then switch to sung size and wear this one regularly for weeks. Recently move to tight to adjust the size to better fit my cock. Little bit tight but is how it has to be ! Don't know if it will go one like that … will see…IMG_4801.jpeg

Any basis in science or facts for this? Permanent or semi-permanent reduction?
I don't know if there is any Science behind shrinking caged cocks or its just getting old but I have been caged for the better part of the last 35 years and before I was caged I had a solid 8" erection. Over the years I have had to purchase smaller and smaller cages because my erections have shrunk to around 3" when I'm allowed to get hard.

Hubby's been in 24/7 chastity for almost 2 years. His cages have always been small but the past 6 months has been in a flat cage. He's frequently let out to clean and shave ONLY and while he's only soft his cock looks so much smaller than it used to be. We're both interested to see if his size would be different while hard, I've been thinking lately that we should check on the 2 year anniversary!

View attachment 7434368
Interesting cage........
Let him out to see if he's smaller, but do it while pegging him.

I can only speak from my own experience. I was small when we started and I'm a grower as well. When fully erect 12 years ago, I measured about 4.5" inches and when flaccid, I was about 2" and thin. Since starting, 12 years ago I have had these observations:

I started with a plastic cage as there was not as many options as there are today, and it had a variety of rings to try. I soon learned that plastic is not very comfortable or hygienic. Stainless or nylon seems to be the best.

After some research, I learned that morning wood was painful due to the ability for your penis to grow in the cage. Prevent it from starting from growing, then your penis learns that it won't be able to grow or become erect and in a couple of months, it becomes much better for you when a cage is snug rather than too big. Smaller is much better for long term use. Counter intuitive I know.

About once a year, I got a new cage/styles and each year I discovered that my penis was a bit smaller in its flaccid state each time I measured for a new cage. So I went from a 3" cage to my current 1" cage, again over 12 years. Usually smaller by about 1/4" a year.

Once a few years ago I had to travel a lot and the hassle with TSA just made wearing a cage a hassle, so I had a 3-month break. What I learned is that, yes it did recover by about a half inch, but I could not get fully hard.

My final take is that if you want to shrink your penis, chastity can do that - but it takes time. As mentioned in an earlier post, using a system that gets smaller and smaller gives you the best path forward.

One observation is that the skin on my shaft is now slack since the penis itself has shrunk. So wifey is planning on a second circumcision to tidy up the loose skin by getting a high and tight cut.

I'm not sold on the flat cages as it pushes everything inside and perhaps for play that may be fine, but full time - skeptical.

I can get a ruined orgasm via prostate stimulation, so I do get that about once a quarter.

All I can say is that my penis is envious of my tongue - it is now my main sex organ.

Back