Finally open up and spoke to my bf regarding bbc !

I have posted sometime back on how i can speak up and tell my white bf i want to experience black guy :) last night i did ! And wassss so great ! We went clubbing and after that we were both tipsy and started have some ‘fun’ at home once done i started telling him as a joke, but what gave him up is the fact he got erected ! So i was sure he liked the idea lol then he kinda agreed to it and said we could possibly try…. Less he knows is i wont stop lol where we live there are no black guys so we planning a trip soon ! Love it guys ! Tnx for all who gave me advice on the previous post! Im supper excited! 😘😘😘😘

I have posted sometime back on how i can speak up and tell my white bf i want to experience black guy :) last night i did ! And wassss so great ! We went clubbing and after that we were both tipsy and started have some ‘fun’ at home once done i started telling him as a joke, but what gave him up is the fact he got erected ! So i was sure he liked the idea lol then he kinda agreed to it and said we could possibly try…. Less he knows is i wont stop lol where we live there are no black guys so we planning a trip soon ! Love it guys ! Tnx for all who gave me advice on the previous post! Im supper excited! 😘😘😘😘
So beautiful and so fucking hot. He's a lucky guy. I hope you get all the BBC you want and he becomes a full cuck for you.

Back