fiance riding a horse on vacation. who would let her ride?

For some reason as a wifesharer (or "stag" :deer: ) at heart i prefer the term "stallion" 🐎 to "bull" 🐂 when it comes to describing the role of a human male play partner to share my Woman (or "vixen" 🦊 ) with. 😺
But i prefer the simpler term "boyfriend" 👨🏾 (as in "me, my girlfriend and my girlfriend's boyfriend" 🥕 🌮 🍆 ) if he is a regular. ;)

For some reason as a wifesharer (or "stag" :deer: ) at heart i prefer the term "stallion" 🐎 to "bull" 🐂 when it comes to describing the role of a human male play partner to share my Woman (or "vixen" 🦊 ) with. 😺
But i prefer the simpler term "boyfriend" 👨🏾 (as in "me, my girlfriend and my girlfriend's boyfriend" 🥕 🌮 🍆 ) if he is a regular. ;)
i get hard just thinking about my gf cumming on a bigger dick than mine. i dont know if i could handle kissing and stuff, i feel i would get jealous. but she loves big dildos and im not that big so im sure she would love a big dick stallion

i get hard just thinking about my gf cumming on a bigger dick than mine. i dont know if i could handle kissing and stuff, i feel i would get jealous. but she loves big dildos and im not that big so im sure she would love a big dick stallion
Have you ever had sex without kissing the Woman you were with? See, kissing is mostly a sign of passion, not necessarily a sign of love. And passion is a great part of what helps build up the erotic tension and energy that provides for arousal which then leads to a great(er) sexual experience. An open mind seeded with arousal opens up the body to give and receive pleasure; passion feeds and intensifies that pleasure and leads to real satisfactory fulfillment. ♠️

If you want for your Woman to experience the sexual fulfillment she, as your Woman, naturally deserves - including perhaps a climax, a squirting orgasm or, even better, multiple orgasms, leg- or bodyshaking orgasms, or even deep body-filling orgasms - then you cannot legitimately keep her from kissing the man who makes her sexual match! BTW kissing will be induced and come naturally when there is mutual attraction between her and him. ;) You better sit back and just enjoy the show instead of being a crank and ruining a good thing and - with the right guy - for her probably the best thing that could imaginably happen. ‼️

You as her primary boyfriend should empower her not keep her down, don't you think? Besides a hint of jealousy is one of the essential ingredients of the emotional turmoil which feeds the cuck's mind and desire and is a relevant paving stone of the path to your sexual gratification. Think of it.

Have you ever had sex without kissing the Woman you were with? See, kissing is mostly a sign of passion, not necessarily a sign of love. And passion is a great part of what helps build up the erotic tension and energy that provides for arousal which then leads to a great(er) sexual experience. An open mind seeded with arousal opens up the body to give and receive pleasure; passion feeds and intensifies that pleasure and leads to real satisfactory fulfillment. ♠️

If you want for your Woman to experience the sexual fulfillment she, as your Woman, naturally deserves - including perhaps a climax, a squirting orgasm or, even better, multiple orgasms, leg- or bodyshaking orgasms, or even deep body-filling orgasms - then you cannot legitimately keep her from kissing the man who makes her sexual match! BTW kissing will be induced and come naturally when there is mutual attraction between her and him. ;) You better sit back and just enjoy the show instead of being a crank and ruining a good thing and - with the right guy - for her probably the best thing that could imaginably happen. ‼️

You as her primary boyfriend should empower her not keep her down, don't you think? Besides a hint of jealousy is one of the essential ingredients of the emotional turmoil which feeds the cuck's mind and desire and is a relevant paving stone of the path to your sexual gratification. Think of it.
fuck. just based on the large dildos she takes and her ex bf's, i can tell she would turn into an absolute freak with a real grown man wrapped around her. her most intimate experience was taking acid with her ex bf and they fucked all night. I figured this out because I went through her messages early on. She told her best friend she came multiple times on his dick and went 3 rounds. I have never made her cum once with penetration. we tried acid together and i had a limp dick crying because I was jealous. but I always think about her getting fucked hard and bred

fuck. just based on the large dildos she takes and her ex bf's, i can tell she would turn into an absolute freak with a real grown man wrapped around her. her most intimate experience was taking acid with her ex bf and they fucked all night. I figured this out because I went through her messages early on. She told her best friend she came multiple times on his dick and went 3 rounds. I have never made her cum once with penetration. we tried acid together and i had a limp dick crying because I was jealous. but I always think about her getting fucked hard and bred
If you ever want to open up your relationship for real and keep your Woman, you will need to watch your behavior! Make sure your relationship with your girlfriend is built on honesty and trust first. Going through a partner's private messages is not going to ever provide that. :( Practice patience with her and share your own emotions in honest communications.
Build your relationship with your girlfriend on values! There are a few qualities that i have found to be essential for perhaps any good relationship but even moreso for relationships that will evolve into some sort of open lifestyle. i could elaborate on that but unfortunately don't have the time now. Perhaps i am going to come back to that later. Good luck for the time being!

Back